aberdeen-music

Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days

Jimmy Lucifer

TBH tho the tag team titles are fucking worthless these days, they've been booked really badly and there are simply no good tag teams any more. Who's holding the RAW belts at the moment? Cody Runnels and Hardcore Holly? Please. And I don't even know who has the SD ones. The tag belts are the lowest ranked titles in WWE at the moment, (even below the ECW title!) they don't even bother having matches for them on PPV, they change hands in the first hour of Raw or Smackdown. Remember the days of Hart Foundation, LoD, Demolition, The Rockers, Orient Express, Natural Disasters.... them were great days for the tag teams, it all went to balls in the Attitude era when they took the emphasis off teams and just let any two random wrestlers join up to win the belts, and had title changes every other week, completely devalued the belts and they've never recovered from it. The only decent tag team that is remotely over with the fans just now is London / Kendrick but they're currently jobbing on Raw. I like Deuce and Domino, and Jesse and Festus are OK. I was a big mark for MNM, I thought they were brilliant. Cade and Murdoch are garbage but at least they are a team and not just two singles guys. And the HIghlanders have been booked so badly they are never ever going to get over. Ever. Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant.

yeah i agree the tag belts are a joke. smackdown champions are john morrison(nitro from mnm) and the miz who are both on ecw. agreed on kendrick and london being the only good tag team at the moment. i reckon a kendrick/london hardys angle would be excellent for the tag divison.

They fucked up the titles by splitting the brands taking away the value of each belt that was originally there.

I've always said that they should just go back to one brand. Means that a lot of shit wrestler won't get a chance...

TBH tho the tag team titles are fucking worthless these days, they've been booked really badly and there are simply no good tag teams any more. Who's holding the RAW belts at the moment? Cody Runnels and Hardcore Holly? Please. And I don't even know who has the SD ones. The tag belts are the lowest ranked titles in WWE at the moment, (even below the ECW title!) they don't even bother having matches for them on PPV, they change hands in the first hour of Raw or Smackdown. Remember the days of Hart Foundation, LoD, Demolition, The Rockers, Orient Express, Natural Disasters.... them were great days for the tag teams, it all went to balls in the Attitude era when they took the emphasis off teams and just let any two random wrestlers join up to win the belts, and had title changes every other week, completely devalued the belts and they've never recovered from it. The only decent tag team that is remotely over with the fans just now is London / Kendrick but they're currently jobbing on Raw. I like Deuce and Domino, and Jesse and Festus are OK. I was a big mark for MNM, I thought they were brilliant. Cade and Murdoch are garbage but at least they are a team and not just two singles guys. And the HIghlanders have been booked so badly they are never ever going to get over. Ever. Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant.

I was listening to an interview with kurt angle this morning (at www.the-sun.co.uk/wrestling) and he says he was making $4million a year when he left WWE. Jeff won't be making that much but I'm sure he's doing alright for himself.

Mind you in saying that, Kurt, whose voice sounds more and more slurred with interview I hear with him, and whose stories about how badly he was treated by WWE get more paranoid and unbelievable with every interview, also says that TNA will be challenging RAW in the ratings in 2-3 years, so who knows how much he says is true.

I honestly am a bit worried about Kurt. I listened to an interview with him on TalkSport a couple of months ago and he actually sounded drunk, he was slurring and babbling incoherently at times. I don't think he was drinking he's just had too many bangs on the head. And the one on the Sun he is slurring again. Hopefully he won't take the Chris Benoit route.

I was listening to an interview with kurt angle this morning (at Wrestling News and Rumours | WWE Raw, Smackdown and TNA from The LilsBoys| The Sun) and he says he was making $4million a year when he left WWE. Jeff won't be making that much but I'm sure he's doing alright for himself.

Mind you in saying that, Kurt, whose voice sounds more and more slurred with interview I hear with him, and whose stories about how badly he was treated by WWE get more paranoid and unbelievable with every interview, also says that TNA will be challenging RAW in the ratings in 2-3 years, so who knows how much he says is true.

I honestly am a bit worried about Kurt. I listened to an interview with him on TalkSport a couple of months ago and he actually sounded drunk, he was slurring and babbling incoherently at times. I don't think he was drinking he's just had too many bangs on the head. And the one on the Sun he is slurring again. Hopefully he won't take the Chris Benoit route.

I think it seems to be a fairly accepted fact that he is losing it.

• 2 weeks later...