aberdeen-music

Repo: The Genetic Opera, Review

Mgrant

thanks to some skinny puppy obsessed people over at the http://www.litany.net/ forums a review of a preview screening of this Rock/Horror/Opera/Musical Film which is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (ie, the Saw II,III and IV guy) , which is due out next month has come to light. Somewhat suprisingly for anything to do with the socialite bitch Paris Hilton the review is overwhelmingly positive about the film and even her acting (yes, you heard me correctly...it acts!!!!) The rest of the cast Features, Paul Sorvino, Bill Moseley, Anthony Stewart Head, Alexa Vega, Sarah Brightman, and finally Nivek Ogre.

read the review here Our First Spy Review Of REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

one negative thing i have to say about the review, speaks for itself

Bill Moseley and Kevin "Ogre" Ogilvie portray Rotti Largo's degenerate sons. Moseley plays the temperamental and violent Luigi. Ogilvie, who some might know from the band Silly Puppy, is amazing as the narcissistic, oversexed, face-stealing Pavi. Everything about his character is hilariously over-the-top. Frankly, I wish I could have seen more of him in this film.

the reviewer is either a numpty or does not like the puppy, cant decide which