aberdeen-music

Squier Strat-esque Guitar Wanted

Stichman

I know it sounds like a really, really strange thing to actually want, but I'd like a destroyed squier strat/other entry-level guitar to mess around with. The cheaper the better - if you've had an old guitar gathering dust in the corner since you were 12, I'll give you a few pennies for it. My only desire is that it actually makes some sort of recognisable sound and it's of the electric variant.

Basically, I want to try out some modifications I've dreamed up, but would rather not wreck a decent guitar in the process. Because I'll almost certainly arse it up.

I know it sounds like a really, really strange thing to actually want, but I'd like a destroyed squier strat/other entry-level guitar to mess around with. The cheaper the better - if you've had an old guitar gathering dust in the corner since you were 12, I'll give you a few pennies for it. My only desire is that it actually makes some sort of recognisable sound and it's of the electric variant.

Basically, I want to try out some modifications I've dreamed up, but would rather not wreck a decent guitar in the process. Because I'll almost certainly arse it up.

go into mccormacks music in glasgow (im just guessing you maybe live there going by your location). i was in there yesterday and they have a whole bunch of cheap guitars in a clearance thing they are doing which are not working, need work or damaged. they also have bodies and necks and stuff. might be worth a look. all seemed quite cheap.

go into mccormacks music in glasgow (im just guessing you maybe live there going by your location). i was in there yesterday and they have a whole bunch of cheap guitars in a clearance thing they are doing which are not working, need work or damaged. they also have bodies and necks and stuff. might be worth a look. all seemed quite cheap.

Fantastic, exactly what I'm looking for - I'll nip in thiis afternoon. Cheers for that.

Thanks for all the suggestions.