aberdeen-music

Number puzzle thing from a couple of years back...

I've done that and the only thing that stands out is, well, y'know...

I've put that in before the .html and nothing

Copied and pasted the clue can't see anything else.

I'm fucking stumped!

you typed just the word that stands out before the .html?

and Meg, Microsoft Word wraps to the next line. Notepad doesn't. That should help you out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you typed just the word that stands out before the .html?

and Meg, Microsoft Word wraps to the next line. Notepad doesn't. That should help you out.

I've got it now, thanks. 25 to get my head around now. Some of the clues on the forums weren't designed for my blondeness. ?(

yea i've seen that but can't work it out. i've tried a few things and it's not working.

I'm not sure what else I can tell you without giving it away entirely. I don't know about Edith, but I've gone a bit Googley doing this bloody quiz. I'm still stuck on 25.

Edit: And now on to 26 :D

I'm not sure what else I can tell you without giving it away entirely. I don't know about Edith, but I've gone a bit Googley doing this bloody quiz. I'm still stuck on 25.

yea it's cool. i'll keep plugging away. i know what the 26 stands for(there can't be that many things and based on the previous puzzles it seems to be obvious) but just can't get the right answer. i'm not sure i fully understand the relationship between the equation and the title. it'll probably pop into my head while i'm doing a dump or something.

yea it's cool. i'll keep plugging away. i know what the 26 stands for(there can't be that many things and based on the previous puzzles it seems to be obvious) but just can't get the right answer. i'm not sure i fully understand the relationship between the equation and the title. it'll probably pop into my head while i'm doing a dump or something.

Dammit, I was giving you hints for the wrong one. Ignore everything I said. You have the answer staring at you. You know what the 26 is, so you just have to see what the result for the sum leads you to.

Still not getting it.

Having a bad day at work's not helping either...:swearing:

Nah, that's never good! It really is honestly very easy. I wonder if the phrase "w00t" helps at all, or if you're just not old enough to get that.

That's exceptionally vague, sorry! I'm on 31 now.

think mylaptops gettin launched out a window if i cant work out 30 soon o_O

Are you reading the weff forums? About the best clue I can give you is to not look at the clues on the screen and remember where you've been, but more think about where you came from.

32 is going to annoy me, I can tell.