aberdeen-music

Electronic stuff

FatHand

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah, I'm also looking to start a new group. I'm guessing anyone looking at this thread has an interest in electronic based music so if you think you might be interested, let me know what you play and we get a jam on the go. There is one other electronic music generator interested but I say the more the merrier. I would like a bass player, drummer and guitarist ... perhaps it'd be useful, although not essential, if you had some keyboard ability too.

I'd like to get up and running soon.

• 4 weeks later...

New track up if you care to listen The Face of Fat Hand | Facebook

It's called crap keyboard song... if you're looking Ray, cheers for the new toys by the way!

This song is done completely on one of these bad boys, vocals and all.

Circuitbenders -Yamaha VSS30 / VSS200 modifications

Had to produce using effects and processing on Cubase but it's amazing what you can produce from an instrument so simple. Loving the lofi vibe. Why did I spend so much money on crazy synths!!

or you can download from

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/986253733/afcb4b5dba13649df96a9a0246c85b60

Sorry man, I've looked at this thread a few times and listened but I have nothing to really contribute as its nae my cup of tea. Hope you get it up and running though and I'm sure there are some cats out there who can help you out.

Appreciate the feedback regardless, thanks for taking time to listen!

Got a group together with some diverse influence so should have some interesting stuff to post in time.