aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Sherlock Holmes - Been looking forward to seeing this since seeing the trailer months ago and I wasn't disappointed. Brilliant film. Nice collaboration of Holmes' logic and seeing another side of him not seen in previous screen adaptations. I hate Jude Law, but thought he played Watson quite well. I would look forward to seeing a sequel in the near future.

Taken was one of the best action movies i've seen in years. Liam Neeson was brilliant in it, can't wait to see him as Hannibal in the A Team.

Taken was excellent.

It was recommended to me by one of my less articulate football buddies. His synopsis was..."it's a fillum aboot this hard cunt that kicks fuck oot o' every cunt"

He wasn't wrong.

Are you trying to say that Transformers 2 is ruined for you now because Megan Fox is strangely orange and Paranoid would give her one. Twice. o_O

I wondered myself what he was on about. I actually checked my post and didn't think I'd given away anything that wouldn't have been used in a review/DVD box summary to give the basic plot summation.

Maybe giving away the fact there are lots of big robots fighting was wrong but I somehow took that as a given for anyone with a basic grasp of Transformers...

I wondered myself what he was on about. I actually checked my post and didn't think I'd given away anything that wouldn't have been used in a review/DVD box summary to give the basic plot summation.

Maybe giving away the fact there are lots of big robots fighting was wrong but I somehow took that as a given for anyone with a basic grasp of Transformers...

No no nothing about Transformers 2. I can't mind what I was referring to, to be honest.

Sherlock Holmes - Been looking forward to seeing this since seeing the trailer months ago and I wasn't disappointed. Brilliant film. Nice collaboration of Holmes' logic and seeing another side of him not seen in previous screen adaptations. I hate Jude Law, but thought he played Watson quite well. I would look forward to seeing a sequel in the near future.

Screen 5, 6:30?

Thought it was canny enough. Anything that Downey Jnr. is in these days just seems incredibly watchable.

Screen 5, 6:30?

Thought it was canny enough. Anything that Downey Jnr. is in these days just seems incredibly watchable.

Was really surprised by that film! As you say, incredibly watchable, and pretty well acted.

I did let out an audible "OH FOR FUCK SAKE" when the credits came up and Guy Ritchie's name was thrown in my face.

One day removals.

Apologies if it's already been discussed (i've not kept entirely on top of this thread).

My girlfriend bought it for me yesterday and it's absolutely awesome. Right up my street hearing folk swearing with conviction in the mother tongue! I'd wanted to see it when it was on at the Belmont, but couldn't make it. Really bloody funny, but just so much mair appealing when you recognise the places in the film around the city & shire.

Superb min.

Juno Really enjoyed this. Funny and rather touching.

Mongol : The rise to power of Genghis Khan Pretty good. Kinda like a Mongolian Braveheart, i.e. lots of sword fighting, a love story and some poetic licence where history is concerned. Completely missed out a massive chunk in the story - how he went about uniting all the tribes which is surely his most fascinating achievement -which was a bit shit.

The Condemned This film starred Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones. 10 death row inmates bought from third world prisons by an internet TV station. Plonked on an island with various weapons. Last one alive wins their freedom. Best line: I come from a fishing village 80 miles north of Anchorage. Its called go fuck yourself.

Stone Cold Steve Austin's Character wins