aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

I watched Atonement on Friday night, which I bought purely because KK is in it. I absolutely loved it, easily the best film I've seen all year, and immediately in my top 10 films of all time. My girlfriend was in floods by the end, and although I put on the "I can't believe you're crying at a film, you loser!" face, I secretly had a tear in my eye as well. A must see.

5/5

I watched Annie Hall last night, which was fairly funny and had great dialogue. Woody Allen's character was likeable despite being entirely unlikeable, which is kinda his trademark. But I felt it lost it's way in the final third and sort of stuttered to an unsatisfactory climax. It was great up until then.

3/5

I watched Dog Soldiers last night. It was still great in that awful kind of way.

I thought dog soldiers was a great movie, ok some dodgy warewolves but the script in the folm is brillantly done....I liked Doomsday and The Descent too, both good in their own way!

I watched 'The Hive' what a disappointing movie, started off looking like it could be good (me loving oversized/gone wild animal movies) but just turned into a pile of poop...not recommending!!

Went to see The Wackness at the Belmont last night, thought it was pretty good. About a pot dealer in NY who has just graduated from high school

It has a great mid 90s rap soundtrack (I haven't really heard any of that stuff apart from on GTA San Andreas), with a bit of 70s or early 80s rock thrown in, ordered it today :)

Just watched "King of Kong - A fist Full of Quarters" which is a documentary about an argument over a Donkey Kong high score. It's a lot more interesting than it sounds and may be one of the best depictions of good versus evil to make it to the silver screen. One look at the "villain" and his USA tie/lush black mullet combo and you will be hooked. Honest.

Just watched "King of Kong - A fist Full of Quarters" which is a documentary about an argument over a Donkey Kong high score. It's a lot more interesting than it sounds and may be one of the best depictions of good versus evil to make it to the silver screen. One look at the "villain" and his USA tie/lush black mullet combo and you will be hooked. Honest.

I am still surprised that the referee fellow's musical career hasn't taken off.

Top notch movie though, 4/5.

Also had a bit of a Kevin Smith fan boy fest and watched Mallrats, Dogma, Jay & Slient Bob Strike Back and Clerks II, everytime i watch these films I always find the shtick funnier and funnier!

Woah! Way to miss out the best one o_O

Watched Tropic Thunder last night, it was pretty funny actually.

I have the Orphanage and Doomsday to watch over the next few days as well.