aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

They're currently filming The Descent 2, with all the original cast.

which is bizarre since they all died in the first film. o_O

(the above is a spoiler for the Descent, not The Descent 2)

Hmmmmm......my thoughts....

maybe they turn into monsters.....and climb out....descent in reverse!! start terrorising local Scots towns?? ha ha just a thought!

:popcorn:

From Wiki:

The Descent 2 picks up immediately after the events depicted in The Descent. Sarah (Shauna Macdonald) emerges alone from a cave system following an expedition with her five friends in the Appalachian mountains. Distraught, injured and covered in the blood of her missing companions, Sarah is incoherent and half-wild with fear. Skeptical about her account of events and convinced Sarah's psychosis hides far darker secrets, Sheriff Vaines forces her back into the caves to help locate the rest of the group, and to maybe rescue Juno. Trapped by falling rocks, the rescue party are driven deep into the caverns, and as one by one the fate of the missing girls is revealed, Sarah is forced to confront her deepest fears.

From Wiki:

The Descent 2 picks up immediately after the events depicted in The Descent. Sarah (Shauna Macdonald) emerges alone from a cave system following an expedition with her five friends in the Appalachian mountains. Distraught, injured and covered in the blood of her missing companions, Sarah is incoherent and half-wild with fear. Skeptical about her account of events and convinced Sarah's psychosis hides far darker secrets, Sheriff Vaines forces her back into the caves to help locate the rest of the group, and to maybe rescue Juno. Trapped by falling rocks, the rescue party are driven deep into the caverns, and as one by one the fate of the missing girls is revealed, Sarah is forced to confront her deepest fears.

So basically the same as the first plot, but with dumber people climbing into the rocks after they've just been told how they were trapped and mutilated by monsters?? doh!

So basically the same as the first plot, but with dumber people climbing into the rocks after they've just been told how they were trapped and mutilated by monsters?? doh!

Also you can imagine an epic amount of her greeting and panicing and not wanting to go into the caves (or go in any deeper). Generally being a really annoying lead character.

I was pleasantly surprised, it was a fairly formulaic Rom-Com brought up by a brilliant performance from Zooey Deschanel who was playing one of the most belivable female leads in a major Hollywood comedy as I think I've seen in years

That should make up for her zombified performance in "The Happening" then :up:

Must say though, she has the most spectacular peepers I think I've ever seen. Awesome minces indeed!

I thought The Descent was half decent (all those super tight enclosed spaces gave me the heebies) until the monsters appeared. Then it went down the route of least resistance.

The Descent 2...hmmmmm.....no.

agreed. I quite liked it to, cause like you the enclosed spaces gave me the willies, probably more so than the monsters.....I liked also the pick-axe scene brill, but however a second one would be wrong indeed :)

Gads. There's a new Nightmare On Elm Street in the works too..... without Robert Englund. Why????? Another "reboot". What happened to just good old sequels?

Also Robocop and Short Circuit are getting rebooted.

I have to say I am still going to see Fri 13th just to see, loved this at the time it was first done..proceded to watch the rest of them, but the got pretty rediculous! amusing tho

Watched There will be Blood last night and have to say even for 2.5hrs I really enjoyed it and didn't find it a long film. Really powerful film and a lot of bits that were quite disturbing. Thumbs up all they way

I have to say I am still going to see Fri 13th just to see, loved this at the time it was first done..proceded to watch the rest of them, but the got pretty rediculous! amusing tho

Watched There will be Blood last night and have to say even for 2.5hrs I really enjoyed it and didn't find it a long film. Really powerful film and a lot of bits that were quite disturbing. Thumbs up all they way

Agreed, that was a great film. Much more deserving of the Best Picture oscar than stinky old No Country For Old Men.

I sat through all 7 Nightmare On Elm Street movies a couple of months ago, that was painful.

Agreed, that was a great film. Much more deserving of the Best Picture oscar than stinky old No Country For Old Men.

I sat through all 7 Nightmare On Elm Street movies a couple of months ago, that was painful.

It was slow in places, but not boring if tha makes sense? Liked Old Country up until the flip in the story line...There will be is 10x better for me!

Going to watch Slumdog this weekend and should have my one day removal (cheers alkaline)