aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

• 5 months later...
What a dick, that person would've got slapped upside the head if he/she was with me. Nobody breaks my cinema rules and ruins films for me.

When I went to see Step Brothers last week I saw at least 30 people wander into the theatre after the movie had started. And I'm not talking about the trailers, I mean the actual movie had started, and people were walking in, making people stand up so they could get to their seats, rustling jackets and sweet wrappers. So annoying. I missed like ten minutes of the film because of people disrupting it. If I ran a cinema the doors would be closed when the trailers start and nobody would get in, ticket or not.

Guest treader.

yeah son of rambow is ace. adam buxton's cameo in it is brilliant.

im gonna be watching Bring it on: All or Nothing tonight for Hayden Panettiere's skin tight gym shorts and sexy dance moves.

er...i mean, brilliant film-making and breath-taking screenplay. ahem.

yeah son of rambow is ace. adam buxton's cameo in it is brilliant.

im gonna be watching Bring it on: All or Nothing tonight for Hayden Panettiere's skin tight gym shorts and sexy dance moves.

er...i mean, brilliant film-making and breath-taking screenplay. ahem.

Adam Buxton was in Son Of Rambow??? I don't remember seeing him in it.

I've never seen the Bring It On sequels, I just watched the first one for Kirsten Dunst's skin tight gym shorts and sexy dance moves.

er...i mean, brilliant film-making and breath-taking screenplay. ahem

Adam Buxton was in Son Of Rambow??? I don't remember seeing him in it.

I've never seen the Bring It On sequels, I just watched the first one for Kirsten Dunst's skin tight gym shorts and sexy dance moves.

er...i mean, brilliant film-making and breath-taking screenplay. ahem

he's the beardy teacher.

I like it, principally for the Mark Knopfler soundtrack. ;)

Did any of you know that Mark Knopfler agreed to write the music for The Princess Bride on the condition Rob Reiner put the hat he wore in Spinal Tap in the movie? It appears in the Grandson's bedroom. Just one of many useless pieces of info I seem to have collected over year's of pub chat!

His South African accent in it is superb, very well done. His acting is nae bad either.

I agree with you there, know a few South Africans and thought they were similar but then I'm not from SA, so probably like someone trying to be Scottish and there being different dialects etc....look at Ewan Bremner in Rundown.....WTF!? Irish or scottish?? hmmmmm

I watched Felon the other night, quite enjoyed it and not just for peering at Stephen Dorff's hot boooody (Val Kilmer, looks weird in it!)

Did any of you know that Mark Knopfler agreed to write the music for The Princess Bride on the condition Rob Reiner put the hat he wore in Spinal Tap in the movie? It appears in the Grandson's bedroom. Just one of many useless pieces of info I seem to have collected over year's of pub chat!

I did. I did know that.