aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Watched Pineapple Express the other week, fairly amusing in places and worth it for the line about Godspeed You, Black Emperor and The Shins (if only for a self-satisfied chuckle amongst people familiar with the bands). Far too many action scenes that bordered on wacky though and not enough of the genuinely realistic and great dialogue that was in Superbad.

Watched 'Pineapple Express' at the cinema the other night.

It's fucking toilet. They managed to drag out cliched paranoia and the inability to funtion at all (due to being baked) for over two hours. Very dated dumb humour. I was looking forward to it alot due to the cast and the writers, but I was utterly let down. Worst comedy I've seen in ages.

I watched Jumper last night, more entertaining than I was expecting. Real switch your brain off stuff but good sitting with a few beers. Also watched the entire Sarah Conner Chronicles in one sitting the other night, thought it was very good and Summer Glau makes an ace Terminator. Saw Hellboy 2 at the cinema recently as well, not as good as I thought it was going to be but I still enjoyed it. Other recent watches were for the millionth time Aliens-Directors cut, brilliant action film and also Dark City on blu-ray, great film though it could have been ported better as the quality isn't great compared to some blu-ray films I have seen.