aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

I had to squeeze past Tilda to get into my local shop for a tin of cat food a few years ago (she was filming a bit of 'Your cheatin' heart' in Broomhill Road). I didn't ask for her autograph, and she didn't ask for mine, so honours were even:up:

The last film I watched was 'Withnail and I' on Film 4 the other night. It always amuses me........but then, I'm easily amused.

Last film in the pictures was 'No country for old men'.......enjoyed it a lot.

Withnail and I amused me lots too. Heard loads about it before (mainly from students) and never bothered with it until i caught a glimpse of it whilst doing my 300 channel flick through!

Many a good quote in that film. Heres one...

"i must have more booze!"

Withnail and I amused me lots too. Heard loads about it before (mainly from students) and never bothered with it until i caught a glimpse of it whilst doing my 300 channel flick through!

Many a good quote in that film. Heres one...

"i must have more booze!"

Bring me the finest wine known to mankind!

Watched a film called 'The Firm' last night . Not the Tom Cruise one.. this was 70s / 80s football hooliganism. Pretty good, also featued a youthful Phil Mitchell at the end explaining why he batters people at football matches.

'Becksy!!'

Yeah - watched it as well for the umpteenth time. Great cast. Very 80's. As an FYI - Oldman's character is called Clive Bissell - hence "Bexi" - after the Bex Bissell series of gas boilers!

Full of useless pish me.

Last new fillum was "No Country For Old Men". Fantastic. TLJ is the finest living actor around.

"...and then I woke up"

• 4 weeks later...

I watched Reign Over Me, with Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler last night, pretty good, Sandler can actually act well. Quite a funny movie in parts but tragic too, well the story line is quite tragic!

Gonna watch Edmund with William H Macy and was directed by Stuart Gordon, so should be good!!

Last I watched was 28 weeks later, seen it a few times now, love the idea of the plot and the ferociousness of the infected!

Also watched was 27 dresses too, thought it was Largely corny and quite sad...who is so obsessed with marriage they organised and been a bridesmaid 27 times!!

Last I watched was 28 weeks later, seen it a few times now, love the idea of the plot and the ferociousness of the infected!

Also watched was 27 dresses too, thought it was Largely corny and quite sad...who is so obsessed with marriage they organised and been a bridesmaid 27 times!!

I did point out that as soon as the guy found out how obsessed the chick was with marriage he would have just run away. Fast.

I watched Trainspotting on Saturday night, it's still brilliant.

I want to see the new titty flick with Lindsey Lohan in it, purely for the LiLo titties. She is so hot. It's called "I Know Who Killed Me" . The MPAA rating mentions everything I like in my movies.

"MPAA:Rated R for grisly violence including torture and disturbing gory images, and for sexuality, nudity and language. "

I've just remembered I saw Overboard at the weekend too. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell at their very best. I love Channel 5 and ITV2 on a Sunday. They always show these kind of films. Just what you need when you're hungover.

Oh yeah, watched Nanny McPhee too. Fairly enjoyable (if you like kids films)

I want to see the new titty flick with Lindsey Lohan in it, purely for the LiLo titties. She is so hot. It's called "I Know Who Killed Me" . The MPAA rating mentions everything I like in my movies.

"MPAA:Rated R for grisly violence including torture and disturbing gory images, and for sexuality, nudity and language. "

It's supposedly terrible.

And she doesn't get her titties out.

Avoid.

You have been warned.

It's supposedly terrible.

And she doesn't get her titties out.

Avoid.

You have been warned.

Really? Ah well. I've seen her titties anyway in a fashion magazine copying Marilyn Monroe. I can't link directly to it cos it's nudity, however if I link to a clean page from a very respectable publication which then links to that page, surely thats ok...??

Lohan assumes the pose: Monroe's final sitting - International Herald Tribune