aberdeen-music

Dirty Pretty things @ Moshulu

stage times are:

doors - 7.30pm

8pm - kieron leonard

8.45pm - dusty rhodes and the river band

9.30pm - dpthings

should be a good night

cheers steve, should be a good night? of course it will be a good night, its gonna be ridiculous, i dont know one person whos not going, away to hit the pub soon

I was actually gutted that I couldn't stay behind for a chat, but it's probably for the best. I might have been facing sexual assault claims from Anthony :D

Mate, Anthony was on top form. I would say he was better than Barat but I know that would be wrong.

Mate, Anthony was on top form. I would say he was better than Barat but I know that would be wrong.

I think I used to like Carl best, but Anthony plays the mofo-ing cornet/trumpet/tooter! Winner!

I really liked Dusty Rhodes and the River Band, great energy. Couldn't find a parking space before the gig, so only caught Kieron Leonard's last song, but from what I heard, he was sweet too.

what was the setlist?

couldn't tell you the setlist but they basically played the whole of the first album (can't remember them leaving any out), they even played BURMA, and about 5 or 6 new songs. Opened up with a new song, finished with bang, bang. And just incase anyone asks, no they never played any libs songs. Was expecting them to play alot more new songs, wasn't complaining tho.