aberdeen-music

singer looking formusicians to jam with

stylishkidintheriot

singer looking for musicians to jam with

looking for anyone who wants to jam and eventually start a band, have one guitarist already .im looking for anyone into the likes of; babyshambles, the libertines, dirty pretty things, the beatles, franz ferdinand, the who, milburn, larrikin love, arctic monkeys, the 1990's, the long blondes, mystery jets, the strokes, maximo park, richard ashcroft, dustins bar mitzvah, the postal service, interpol, the view, 2many dj's, klaxons, good shoes, hot chip, little man tate, shit disco, bromheads jacket, art brut, arcade fire, css, foals, hi 5 alive, john lennon, johnny cash, justice, simian, kings of leon, new order, the cribs, the hives, the KBC, the rakes, the sunshine underground, the velvet underground, underground heroes, the walkmen, tokyo police club.

just give me an email if you're interested: coreytheman@gmail.com or pm me, probably better to email me.

cheers

corey x

Looking For Voice

looking for anyone who wants to jam and eventually start a band, have one guitarist already .im looking for anyone into the likes of; babyshambles, the libertines, dirty pretty things, the beatles, franz ferdinand, the who, milburn, larrikin love, arctic monkeys, the 1990's, the long blondes, mystery jets, the strokes, maximo park, richard ashcroft, dustins bar mitzvah, the postal service, interpol, the view, 2many dj's, klaxons, good shoes, hot chip, little man tate, shit disco, bromheads jacket, art brut, arcade fire, css, foals, hi 5 alive, john lennon, johnny cash, justice, simian, kings of leon, new order, the cribs, the hives, the KBC, the rakes, the sunshine underground, the velvet underground, underground heroes, the walkmen, tokyo police club.

just give me an email if you're interested: coreytheman@gmail.com or pm me, probably better to email me.

cheers

corey x

HI MATE

WE ARE A NEW FORMED BAND LOOKING FOR A VOICE.

CHECK OUT OUR MYSPACE PAGE MySpace.com - Zed Machine - Aberdeen, UK - Electronica / Alternative / Electro - www.myspace.com/thezedmachine

WE ARE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS LET ME KNOW

CHEERS

MARC

marcpretorius@yahoo.co.uk