aberdeen-music

Glencraft

lepeep

Added to that... all schools have until the summer to shed 5% from their wage bills. An average of 3-7 teachers per school, depending on size. This nugget of joy was translated to us last week :down:

I'm refusing to pay my council tax in protest at all their dreadful financial decisions over the past 12 months.

Added to that... all schools have until the summer to shed 5% from their wage bills. An average of 3-7 teachers per school, depending on size. This nugget of joy was translated to us last week :down:

I'm refusing to pay my council tax in protest at all their dreadful financial decisions over the past 12 months.

That's shit. They were only just greeting about not having enough teachers yet now they're being told to lay people off. What a waste of time.

Council Tax is one thing i really object to paying. They do absolutely nothing with that money that benefits me really. In fact i can't see any benefit in Council Tax at all. These days it seems to line Councilor's pockets and increase disgruntled council employees wages when they start crying their eyes out about having to work at the jobs they're employed to do.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if everyone in Aberdeen refused to pay their Council Tax for 1 month.

Oh, and the Glencraft thing is a farce too. They do a good job there.