aberdeen-music

Fudge Awards - Best 'Rock' Act 2008 - vote here

The Ghost Of Fudge

Fivefifteen aren't rock and Kashmir Red are the worst band I've seen in all my life and probably previous lives also

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: "Oh, sorry bout that, i must of drifted off there, listening to Katerwaul's Page"

Of course you aint going to like them, and to be fair they were probably pretty rubbish at the start, but for a bunch who only played their first gig about may last year, they've come on alright i'd say. Im pretty sure that people who go see them now couldnt put the "Shit" tag on them after a couple of member re-shuffles and new material, no mater what your musical preference is.

I could say exactly the same about your lot anyway.... "Katerwaul - No doubt its some named from rural German City in Depression, which your music Reflects."Pulled apart at Birth Pt1".....now any one who has a Pointless pt1 & Pt2 in their songs, should of been "Pulled apart at birth" from the whole human race far as im concerned. As for "in the presence of absence" - IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE, but then again, im sure a peasant like me, who doesn't wear cool glasses and cardigans and sits with his legs crossed, is meant to get it anyway, huh.....! You lot think you are far superior and "different" blah ablah. Just another bunch of students!! But i wont say these things cause im a decent guy and there probably is place for your music (apart from a wake).

P.S. If fivefifteen aint rock, what are they?!Hmmm ?(

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: "Oh, sorry bout that, i must of drifted off there, listening to Katerwaul's Page"

Of course you aint going to like them, and to be fair they were probably pretty rubbish at the start, but for a bunch who only played their first gig about may last year, they've come on alright i'd say. Im pretty sure that people who go see them now couldnt put the "Shit" tag on them after a couple of member re-shuffles and new material, no mater what your musical preference is.

I could say exactly the same about your lot anyway.... "Katerwaul - No doubt its some named from rural German City in Depression, which your music Reflects."Pulled apart at Birth Pt1".....now any one who has a Pointless pt1 & Pt2 in their songs, should of been "Pulled apart at birth" from the whole human race far as im concerned. As for "in the presence of absence" - IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE, but then again, im sure a peasant like me, who doesn't wear cool glasses and cardigans and sits with his legs crossed, is meant to get it anyway, huh.....! You lot think you are far superior and "different" blah ablah. Just another bunch of students!! But i wont say these things cause im a decent guy and there probably is place for your music (apart from a wake).

P.S. If fivefifteen aint rock, what are they?!Hmmm ?(

Eh????? ?(

(

You are a toby of the highest order,why do you care what someoone has said bout your pal/sons/homosexual life partners band over a MUSIC forum?

ps.When does music have to make sense?

Blimey. Just 'cos someone doesn't like your music, no need to get all defensive about it. It's the Fudge awards, not the greatest music in the whole world awards.

Jeesh. i "get it" dont you worry now. Cant you just have a bit of lighthearted banter/rivalry on here, no, without some "Good Guy" Piping up. I hope that some people will find that picture amusing (even the boy from that band himself). I do not take any of it seriously. every1 has an opinion. An its not "my music" anyway...

Jeesh. i "get it" dont you worry now. Cant you just have a bit of lighthearted banter/rivalry on here, no, without some "Good Guy" Piping up. I hope that some people will find that picture amusing (even the boy from that band himself). I do not take any of it seriously. every1 has an opinion. An its not "my music" anyway...

So, who are you going out with in the band then? :p

what's with the asterix? you're allowed to swear.

Ah right... My Bad... just Force of habit due to doing it normally through Work Email... Fuck Cunt, Bugger Arse, Drink, Feck!!!!! There i feel Better now.

Actually. I will also retract my intial Statement/Post, and i will replace it with "yea, ok, they are shit, but so are The Enemy (honest)....and they got Best new band last night at NME awards!?!?( There is hope for them yet....

Guest idol_wild

As soon as I saw Tim's post regarding Kashmir Red, I knew somebody in or associated closely with the band would kick off, and Tim's band would get a slegging.

Odd mentality to have, I say.

All bands should take the rough with the smooth. And so should their fans/friends.

Ha Ha! Didn't realise my post would be so controversial. I stand by my statement because I feel its true. But then its just my personal opinion and not stated fact. As is your opinion about my band. I wouldn't be in a band if I couldn't handle the prospect of someone actuallyt NOT liking the music I help write. I don't like Franz Ferdinand but they're prob the country's biggest band. I don't really like the Foo Fighters but they're prob one of the WORLD's biggest bands. But that's my personal opinion. As is my choice to vote for ERIC EUAN who I see as the city's best Rock act. I don't see Fivefiteen as a rock band, more of an Indy band. And I know that Indy is a type of rock but why would there be a seperate Indy Award if there wasn't a difference.

"In the presence of absence" - sorry that's my bad. English Isn't my first language.