aberdeen-music

beards

fatboy

I have myself a sort of 'shadow' beard, or more commonly known as a chinstrap. Basically because the hair on my face grows like a 12 year olds. The hair under my jaw line can grow like a jungle though.

My facial hair is cursed.

Can anyone under 40 pull off a good stand-alone 'tache? I've never seen it done in this day and age.

I have myself a sort of 'shadow' beard, or more commonly known as a chinstrap. Basically because the hair on my face grows like a 12 year olds. The hair under my jaw line can grow like a jungle though.

My facial hair is cursed.

Can anyone under 40 pull off a good stand-alone 'tache? I've never seen it done in this day and age.

544882351_9455dc8277_o.jpg

not sure if i pull it off but i gave it a try albeit breifly!

Super sexy Dave :D

I've had all sorts of facial hair combos in the past 8 years from ridiculously big mutton chops to a goatee, chin strap etc. I'm only recently starting to be able to pull off a tash though it does border on "junkie/whispie" and it doesn't join up with my beard.

Right now i'm sporting a trimmed short beard.

I also for the life of me can't grow a soul patch, there's hair there alright but not enough.

Beards are in this year. :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You could of grown a beard at 16 months..:up:

Maybe I should have tried to make a feeble gimmick out of it, but a username like Jakeishairy would make me look like I was trying to give myself a trademark which would be a lie as I'm not excessively hairy. I can only hope nobody else tries to pull a similar trick...

:up:

I have been known to sport a beard, which proved problematic last month as I sent off an offender on the football pitch. His riposte was to call me a 'beardy little faggot'. It was hard to maintain a look of righteous indignation, as internally I was pissing myself! That's the most eloquent the little gobshite has been in his life.

Love from christy

Maybe I should have tried to make a feeble gimmick out of it, but a username like Jakeishairy would make me look like I was trying to give myself a trademark which would be a lie as I'm not excessively hairy. I can only hope nobody else tries to pull a similar trick...

:up:

lol

I grew a beard last year, but it was rubbish, so I got rid of it.

Apparently Cheryl Cole is a "beard".

Thankfully as a girl I am beard free but beards on a man are one of my favourite things. My ex could go from clean shaven to chin bleedingly stubbley in a matter of hours, it was pretty impressive.

My downfall is sideburns. I cannlot a resit a guy with good sideys, mutton shops, whatever. It's a curse :(

nip and tuck

One more nip and tuck and Cher will be wearing a beard -a beard that I would gladly try on .

The drummer oot of the Killers and Taylor oot of the Foos are pretty good at growing comical facial hair . He he, the Killers dude said he had grown it to give his wife a dose of her own medicine, he he he, cheers Biz .

I have had many types of beard over the years.

I sported a rather amazing (in my opinion) pair of sideys for years and had to shave them off for my new job.

Im not technically allowed facial hair in my job at the moment but im growing my goatee and sideys back anyway and my gf will hate it which is a bonus.

Always been sideburns for me with the odd (as in occasional, NOT peculiar) goatee thrown in for good measure.

Between now and the first sign of summer I'm attempting a full on beard. I'm going to use David Snell's character of Ronnie from The Shield as my template.

cast_shield_david_snell.jpg

Wish me luck folks because as soon as I feel that my facial hair is trying to grow back in on itself I'll be tempted to get out the Remington fuzzaway and rid myslef of the damn thing!!