aberdeen-music

Popping out ears

Camie

On the plane back from holiday, my ears popped in and despite trying EVERYTHING(or at least I think everything), including holding nose and blowing through ears, swallowing, chewing, yawning etc. I still haven't managed to pop them out.

Anyone got any good remedies for this? Been nearly 2 days since it happened as well. Quite frustrating:(

On the plane back from holiday, my ears popped in and despite trying EVERYTHING(or at least I think everything), including holding nose and blowing through ears, swallowing, chewing, yawning etc. I still haven't managed to pop them out.

Anyone got any good remedies for this? Been nearly 2 days since it happened as well. Quite frustrating:(

how to you mean popped in (haven't been on a plane for years)? does everything sound like you're underwater or something?

I have had this before. I had a cold and got on a flight and couldn't get my ears to sort themselves out for a week. I now work as a diver and have had problems with my ears now and again over the years and my advice would be loads of sudafed. Don't go pouring anything in your ears you'll only make it worse and don't try holding your nose and popping your ears cos you'll probably end up damaging your eardrum.