aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: Fender Strat 50s reissue surf green sexual

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

50surfgreen.jpg

Obviously that isn't my one because I'm at Uni at the moment, but that is the exact guitar I'm selling.

These are the details of it from an expert:

Fender:Stratocaster:(Mexico) 50's Reissue, Surf Green, New, Inc. Gigbag, Fender Mexico Strats, Solids product details : Guitar Village UK

Except replace the 420 price tag with 320 and then I don't have to put it on ebay and you can play it. It's in wonderful condition and has been well looked after. It has a very small nick in the back, and the back plate seems to be hiding somewhere but they cost 1 on ebay so that's no hassle.

Let me know if you are interested, and I have photos at home that I can post or send you later if you want!

• 3 weeks later...
50surfgreen.jpg

Obviously that isn't my one because I'm at Uni at the moment, but that is the exact guitar I'm selling.

These are the details of it from an expert:

Fender:Stratocaster:(Mexico) 50's Reissue, Surf Green, New, Inc. Gigbag, Fender Mexico Strats, Solids product details : Guitar Village UK

Except replace the 420 price tag with 320 and then I don't have to put it on ebay and you can play it. It's in wonderful condition and has been well looked after. It has a very small nick in the back, and the back plate seems to be hiding somewhere but they cost 1 on ebay so that's no hassle.

Let me know if you are interested, and I have photos at home that I can post or send you later if you want!

Do you still have your Strat for sale?

• 1 month later...