aberdeen-music

Brit Awards

Memphis Skyline

She looked really uncomfortable. I dont particularly like her, but if you didn't look at the screen it didn't sound so bad.

Although I suppose we should be giving her credit for having a go... Altho saying it was for her husband.... Not so good - he's the problem! lol.

The Brits is such a hype over nothing. It is a fix!

She looked really uncomfortable. I dont particularly like her, but if you didn't look at the screen it didn't sound so bad.

Although I suppose we should be giving her credit for having a go... Altho saying it was for her husband.... Not so good - he's the problem! lol.

The Brits is such a hype over nothing. It is a fix!

With the exception of certain awards I don't think there is supposed to be any great democratic selection process. It's at the discretion of a few judges I imagine.

Brian and Craig Fudge would have been better hosts than Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne...

Brian and Craigie would be better hosts than most of the reprobates on TV, but I'd love to see them do something like the Brits.

I felt a bit sorry for Ozzy, they obviously kept him off stage in case he got all sweary but Sharon was so much worse. And Kelly's face was proof that no matter how rock and roll your parents are, they can still mortify you in public. Which is pretty reassuring :p

sharon osbourne is a nasty peice of work. she seems to slag a lot of those around her, maybe its because deep down she knows they all posess much more talent than her. in fact does she have any talents at all? being married to ozzy all those years is a talent of sorts i suppose.

the brits stopped being interesting a long long time ago, its hardly representative of what is going on in the UK - more a reflection of who is popular and a chance to give some old has been a 'lifetime achievement' award.

What is he saying about it? I love Vic.

He made a friendly joke about kylie and then sharon osbourne got up off her "throne", shoved him out of the way shouting "oh get off you pissed wanker" or something along those lines, I had to leave the room at that point. The article i saw just said he was upset about that, and quite rightly imo.

am I alone in being reminded of sloth from the goonies everytime i see kelly osbournes face? What a hideous family.

FWITW the arctic monkeys were cocks aswell unsurprisingly, bring back bill drummond!