aberdeen-music

THE LITTLE KICKS - New song up on myspace - have a listen

Steven Milne

hey

we uploaded a new recording to myspace today

Its a fairly new song , currently untitled (previously written in setlists as korg song - lazy i know). We first played it around the time of TinthePark last year but we didnt record it until November. Thought we would share it with you.

Oh , if you get any great names come to mind from listening then feel free.

Recorded in Glasgow Studio Yip Jump. Run by two lovely chaps who wed highly reccomend and can give anyone contact details of too if they want.

Theres another track due to go online shortly too but it isnt quite finished yet. So itll be a wee while.

Anyway, have a listen and see what you think.

This song, the others on myspace and 4 new ones will be making up the majority of our set when we return to playing live in march.

We have a warm up gig at the Liquid Rooms then the moshulu gig at the end of the month.

seriously cant wait

speak soon

x

MARCH 29th @ Moshulu

tickets on tweb / seetickets / one up or PM me

restless soul

It starts off sounding like Restless soul by The Proclaimers and gets a bit Orange Juicy with an unusually happy Interpol metamorphosing into an interesting

Altered Images /Editors hybrid, a bit like a less zany GuIlLeMoTs .

If the song was a coctail it would be pretty tasty ,served in a fancy shaped glass with a few interesting things sticking oot o the top, the many coloured layers each a delight, but when all collected together making a splendid splash on the appropriate orifices with the dark wee moments providing a wee relief from the summery fruity hints.

Aye it's nae bad, nae quite as tasty as Dont give up so easily but it will nae doot be fantastic live.

It starts off sounding like Restless soul by The Proclaimers and gets a bit Orange Juicy with an unusually happy Interpol metamorphosing into an interesting

Altered Images /Editors hybrid, a bit like a less zany GuIlLeMoTs .

If the song was a coctail it would be pretty tasty ,served in a fancy shaped glass with a few interesting things sticking oot o the top, the many coloured layers each a delight, but when all collected together making a splendid splash on the appropriate orifices with the dark wee moments providing a wee relief from the summery fruity hints.

Aye it's nae bad, nae quite as tasty as Dont give up so easily but it will nae doot be fantastic live.

If it was less than 4 and had 3 shots in it I'd drink it in a cocktail bar. I quite liked it but nae as much as One More Time. A bit poncy but then so are cocktails and Milne's hairdo. Good though.

If it was less than 4 and had 3 shots in it I'd drink it in a cocktail bar. I quite liked it but nae as much as One More Time. A bit poncy but then so are cocktails and Milne's hairdo. Good though.

i had a horrific chop before xmas - its getting made extra poncey vince noir style for next time i see you next!

then i can flick it in the air as i fluff the korg chord changes on this song

its a hair look ive been perfecting for quite a while!

you should see the way i hold a pint glass its more poncy!

very very impressed mr milne - is it ok if i give it a spin on the SHMU FM breakfast show tomorrow morning????

yeah man

only thing is , i dont think its downloadable at the moment?

as we werent sure what we were doing with the track

initially it was to be a download single with another track tagged on

but since then weve written 5 new songs which could be better so were holding back

yeah man

only thing is , i dont think its downloadable at the moment?

as we werent sure what we were doing with the track

initially it was to be a download single with another track tagged on

but since then weve written 5 new songs which could be better so were holding back

its cool we have the means to broadcast it. i would like a hard copy to stick in our 'new bands folder' and any other new stuff you have that you think is ready for airplay!!! it'll be on around 8-10.

i love that song - cant wait to hear more of the stuff. i think its perfect single material meself but naturally havent heard the other new stuff yet!

• 3 weeks later...