aberdeen-music

grooverider jailed

Stripey

Guest Tam o' Shantie

or the dude with a few poppy seeds on him? i'm not 100% versed on the manufacturing process of heroin, but I would imagine that once he got his mobile production tent out and refined the necessary opiates from the garnish of his bagel, that he wasn't left with a particularly large brick of smack

why do they need machines that detect 'minute' amounts of illegal substances? doesnt it get a bit pointless busting folk for 0.02 g of this or 0.005 g of that? its mental dubai having such a backward attitude about weed (i.e extremely stringent) when as a population centre its developed so rapidly theyve completely fucked their environment, to a point thats basically criminal in todays better-informed times.

man made islands n e 1?

but theres a coral reef??pfft thats only been there for thousands of years, lets get ourselves a MAN MADE ISLAND yeah! wooo

Because they are authoritarian thought controllers, patently unaware of the huge seam of weed liberalism that runs through Islam, he should have played Morocco instead. Groove was daft for chancing it, but what else are you going to do in Dubai, soak up the high culture!? or watch the cospicuous. planet killing consumption, and breathe the airborne hydrocarbons in deeply, whilst contemplating climate collapse.

Its now on my international shit list along with Sweden and Singapore. (see these countries tremble in fear and awe!!)

Actually, don't get me started on this shite, I could go on indefinitely.

Because they are authoritarian thought controllers, patently unaware of the huge seam of weed liberalism that runs through Islam, he should have played Morocco instead. Groove was daft for chancing it, but what else are you going to do in Dubai, soak up the high culture!? or watch the cospicuous. planet killing consumption, and breathe the airborne hydrocarbons in deeply, whilst contemplating climate collapse.

Its now on my international shit list along with Sweden and Singapore. (see these countries tremble in fear and awe!!)

Actually, don't get me started on this shite, I could go on indefinitely.

daftie! sweden's ace! except for the neds.

No, Sweden reserves the right to charge people, who are not in charge of heavy machinery etc, for what is in their bloodstream (eg, for looking high) ergo in Sweden not only does a citizen does not have the right to determine their own body chemistry (as in this country), but that the government reserves the right to delve into a citizens body chemistry at will to determine whether or not that citizen is complying with the law.

Now to me this is a gross intrusion upon the bodily integrity of the person, and, except where danger to the public is a proven issue, (heavy machinery etc), an individuals right to integrity and privacy of body space and chemistry should be sacrosanct.

Or to sum up; they don't got no right to pokin' about peoples cells, just to see if they are high.

So yes, Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...