aberdeen-music

Things for sale!

WoodyRATM

Right i'm having a bit of a gut out soon, so i thought id try and get rid of this stuff before it gets in my way...

I'll bung more stuff up as it comes.

First up is my Line 6 Bass Pod XT LIVE -

The Line 6 Bass PODXT Live includes over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects; 28 amp models; and 22 cab and 4 mic models! 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches mean easy control. Delivers 6 simultaneous effects that can be routed to meet your unique sonic needs. Features a dedicated compressor and 6-band semi-parametric EQ, discrete dry and modeled ouputs, biamp output mode with selectable crossover, USB I/O, and a Variax Bass digital input so you can call up a fully customized bass, amp, and effect setup--all by stepping on a single footswitch!

Line 6 Bass PODXT Live Features:

* Over 50 stompbox, synth, and studio effects

* 28 amp models

* 22 cab models

* 4 mic models

* 11 channel select and effect on/off footswitches

* Built-in volume/tweak pedal

* Delivers 6 simultaneous effects

* Effects can be routed to fit your style

* Dedicated compressor

* 6-band EQ

* Discrete dry and modeled outputs

* Biamp output mode with selectable crossover

* USB digital I/O

* Variax Bass digital input

* Rugged steel construction

Comes with box, manual and power supply.

I'll also stick in a USB cable (there was meant to be one in the box but i never got it..) it also has a broken light cap thing? it still lights up but will just look a little brighter i guess (again this was like this when i bought it) - the light i mean is the light to say whether the ex pedal is being used as a wah or volume.

According to Gak this pedals RRP is 254, and its 279 on thomann, so around that...

I'll take 170 for it. or make me an offer..around that mark would be lovely..

Next is my Sansamp Bass Driver DI -

The Tech21 SANSAMP BASS DRIVER DI Pre Amp Pedal and DI tailored for Bass.

The Tech21 SANSAMP BASS DRIVER DI is much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig. Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.

The main features of the Tech21 SANSAMP BASS DRIVER DI include:

Preamp, stomp box, and direct box in one

Offers a wide range of bass amp sounds

Active EQ boosts/cuts up to +/- 12db

Phantom, 9V battery, or AC powered (optional)

According to thomann it retails for 178. I'll take 100. But again offer close to could work.

The Pod has never been gigged (while ive owned it) and been rarely used.

The BDDI has been gigged but still in perfect working order.

I'd much rather sell these locally than have to stick them on ebay.

I will deliver to aberdeen too if it helps.

Cheers

Dave