aberdeen-music

metal band looking for guitarist

Chi 666

if your interested send me a PM and i will send you information:up:

phhh, just walk down union street or hang out in bruce millers / r&b / the graveyard for 20 minutes and you'll pick up a metal guitarist. ya'll are ten a penny.

finding somone who can keep up on the beer count.....thats a different question.

:jester:

phhh, just walk down union street or hang out in bruce millers / r&b / the graveyard for 20 minutes and you'll pick up a metal guitarist. ya'll are ten a penny.

finding somone who can keep up on the beer count.....thats a different question.

:jester:

why? you interested!!!???

Very true my friend Zorro, very true.

Im a 16 year old lead guitarist, been playin for 3 years. Heuge range of influences but mainly into stuff like Slayer, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom. Good writing and technical skills, lots of ideas. Would want to be gigging and writing original material. If you're interested just post a reply, or if you want I can give you my mobile number.:headbang:

Im a 16 year old lead guitarist, been playin for 3 years. Heuge range of influences but mainly into stuff like Slayer, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom. Good writing and technical skills, lots of ideas. Would want to be gigging and writing original material. If you're interested just post a reply, or if you want I can give you my mobile number.:headbang:

sorry dude need to be a bit older (for gigs and drinking and stuff). sorry mate.