aberdeen-music

Who was at Crookers last night?

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker

I'm guessing not many of you guys as the crowd were mainly young, attractive types and there seemed to be a high international contingent.

Seriously though it was mental, even wilder than Erol in my opinion.

You all missed out, shame on you.

Yeh, it was pretty good. Pretty gay seeing people scrapping in the middle of the dancefloor just after crookers started, infact I think it's the only scrap I've ever seen in Snafu in 2 years of going. How do you go from dancing to fighting? That's like going from eating a bag of skittles to shitting on a child's face.

Are you speaking in terms of the set or general atmosphere of the club? Wasn't at Erol Alkan but Felix Cartal in December is definately my favourite set at Snafu recently.

Guest Giles Walker
Yeh, it was pretty good. Pretty gay seeing people scrapping in the middle of the dancefloor just after crookers started, infact I think it's the only scrap I've ever seen in Snafu in 2 years of going. How do you go from dancing to fighting? That's like going from eating a bag of skittles to shitting on a child's face.

Are you speaking in terms of the set or general atmosphere of the club? Wasn't at Erol Alkan but Felix Cartal in December is definately my favourite set at Snafu recently.

Unfortunately the fight was actually borne out of nothng at all, i was watching from the stage and the random Scottish guy pushed his way to the front and started on a bunch of Italians. The spastic was so retarded he called them 'Pakis' when they ignored him he threw a punch and then started strangling one of them.

After he was thrown out he randomly grabbed some guy on the street and started strangling him as well. When the police came to see what was going on he even started on them.

I think he was a bit touched and he certainly wasn't an ambassador for the rest of the crowd.

After he was thrown out he randomly grabbed some guy on the street and started strangling him as well. When the police came to see what was going on he even started on them.

Ah, but order and the ying/yang was restored as he actually ended up getting floored outside when someone saw him starting shit. He was out cold until the police came - and arrested him! Nae luck.