aberdeen-music

FMA '08 - Best Extreme Act

The Ghost Of Fudge

Pooject Van Halen drool on themselves frequently

hey Brian, there is no way "my testament denied" can be a real band. no-way, dawg- really that sounds like some over self obsessed schoolie/mungo band.

are you having a laugh.

do they have songs called-

"the petals of my anxiety"

"manic expression ( mummy denied the burton's t-shirt)"

"My Pain: 6th year is so difficult"

"my own private fraserburgh"

etc.

fix it now.

there is nae room for this kind of thing, if they are real there is no way should be encouraging them by offering them a badge,

c'mon- think of you're civic duty.

it's also a stupid emo/fag/ponce name.

sort it out.

hey Brian, there is no way "my testament denied" can be a real band. no-way, dawg- really that sounds like some over self obsessed schoolie/mungo band.

are you having a laugh.

do they have songs called-

"the petals of my anxiety"

"manic expression ( mummy denied the burton's t-shirt)"

"My Pain: 6th year is so difficult"

"my own private fraserburgh"

"My Own Private Fraserburgh". Genius.

Karloff no longer exist dude. Good luck in Buckie!! Totally jealous... seriously!

holy buggery, why was that nae in the press and journal? front page story and all. Bugger it, i sometimes see the boy sid at Toms when we're in he's a guid laugh. One time he told us a great story about being covered in fake blood and getting into problems with the manager of the Prince of Wales.

you can come roon for tea sometime if you like, we're getting one of them parasol/awning things so we can take the sea air on an afternoon, it'll be rare. I hear they have smack head hookers in Buckie as well...so i'll be a happy chappy, i'll go pick afew up in the Volvo, get them pissed on Vodka and take smart videos on me phone....

aye, and it's a proper scientific interest- nae a perversion.

right,

see yis later.

• Upvote 1

He Shot Up A Goat?

If PVH were an animal it would be a 3 horned goat, poised and ready for a bit of in out in out and butting action , it would piss on the namby pamby sheep and chickens who even dared to vacate the same land as it, and it would have a voice like some scary monster oot o a plastic horor film, aye , PVH deserve some recognition, and as far as local exposure goes, The FUdgE aWARds are where it's all at Daddy O, it's got to beat a page 3 spread in Farmers Weekly , or an inanuracte piece o shite in the local rags .

Aye Fudge and PVH go together like something afa tasty, let's hae a vote for them to headline this years fiasco, they might make front page news in The Fraserburg Herald or The Buchan Observer, or get sold in Scot ads in the farming section , cheers Biz.

If PVH were an animal it would be a 3 horned goat, poised and ready for a bit of in out in out and butting action , it would piss on the namby pamby sheep and chickens who even dared to vacate the same land as it, and it would have a voice like some scary monster oot o a plastic horor film, aye , PVH deserve some recognition, and as far as local exposure goes, The FUdgE aWARds are where it's all at Daddy O, it's got to beat a page 3 spread in Farmers Weekly , or an inanuracte piece o shite in the local rags .

Aye Fudge and PVH go together like something afa tasty, let's hae a vote for them to headline this years fiasco, they might make front page news in The Fraserburg Herald or The Buchan Observer, or get sold in Scot ads in the farming section , cheers Biz.

the wee pills in the bathroom cabinet have to be taken everyday biz.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i thought i said 'do not question fudge'?

i knew you would.

No offence chimp, but you knew this category would be questioned because what you know about "extreme" music wouldn't cover a postage stamp. At best one band in the list could come into that category. I know it's a bit of wacky studenty fun and all that but still...

Stick to what Fudge does best, silly piss-ups masquerading as award nights, "ironic" clubnights, making a religion out of drunkenness, ridiculously mixed bills at the Moorings and the never-ending quest to get in about that Rachie bird on the cello.*

:up:

* There is nothing necessarily wrong with any of this, well, maybe apart from the last one...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
get outta here! Rachie's hot!

go on then... (i'm only interested, this isn't a challenge or anything)... which five bands would you have gone for?

"Hot" is a tad generous, a five-pinter maybe...

Anyway chimp, here's 5 for you:

1. Ablach.

2. We Shall Be Blessed.

3. Fuctoff.

4. Dis-ease.

5. Asahara.

:up: