aberdeen-music

T In The Park - Headliners

Chris

what a load of shit has stared appearing on the lineup. Will Young!! The Feeling, Newton Faulkner, sugababes, amy macdonald, bowling for soup, scouting for girls, kt tunstall, the hoosiers...need i go on. They've always had a couple of pop acts but this year it's just ridiculous.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of shit has stared appearing on the lineup. Will Young!! The Feeling, Newton Faulkner, sugababes, amy macdonald, bowling for soup, scouting for girls, kt tunstall, the hoosiers...need i go on. They've always had a couple of pop acts but this year it's just ridiculous.

Ah, now it's looking more like a T In The Park lineup.

I think you're making too much of it. It's almost always had a fucking appalling lineup made up of mostly mainstream pop acts. The fact that the headliners and early announcements were so strong this year was far more surprising than the dross they've added on now.

• 3 months later...

Yo,

to save opening a new forum...

Could anyone answer a question for me before i blow cash....I'm planning on taking a case of beer and some jager etc to t, but ive just been told i might need to put them in plastic bottles?

I'm just meaning the campsite here...i know i wont be able to take them into the arena?

Cheers

Dave

cans are fine in campsite. glass no so the jaegar will need to be put in plastic bottles.

you sure about that? last time i went i had a bottle of whisky with me and no hassles whatsoever. it was a couple of years back though so it may have changed.

you sure about that? last time i went i had a bottle of whisky with me and no hassles whatsoever. it was a couple of years back though so it may have changed.

Yeah it is...

Got the ticket today, and the little leaflet thing that comes with it says no glass bottles =/

That sleeping bag idea might work though.

Then you wont look metalz drinking the jager as nobody will know its jager.Also you cant smash plastic bottles over your own head once you have finished drinking it to look even more metal.

Carry it down your pants to make it look like you have a really fat cock, the chicks dig girth