aberdeen-music

WANTED... Myspace-literate computer type!

Stichman

I've decided that having Headlight's main website on the ned-orientated paedo-fest that is Bebo isn't doing us any favours. We've had a myspace for a while, but I have not a clue how it works. Basically I need someone who can make it presentable and professional. I'll provide all the basic information, photos etc and you'll build the page. I don't really care who or what you are - just as long as you know a lot about myspace :)

there'll be some sort of payment involved, naturally. Probably in the form of cash, booze and eternal graditude. :up:

Any takers?

Guest idol_wild
I've decided that having Headlight's main website on the ned-orientated paedo-fest that is Bebo isn't doing us any favours. We've had a myspace for a while, but I have not a clue how it works. Basically I need someone who can make it presentable and professional. I'll provide all the basic information, photos etc and you'll build the page. I don't really care who or what you are - just as long as you know a lot about myspace :)

there'll be some sort of payment involved, naturally. Probably in the form of cash, booze and eternal graditude. :up:

Any takers?

It's reeeeaaally easy to work it out, man.

Give it a bash - it's fun.

Its easy man. Like say you want the page to be black, and the writing to be blue. Type that into google and and you'll find a site that will generate the HTML code. Then its a case of copy and pasting into the my profile bit.

I just did it, was pretty piss easy. I feel like a noob.

Cheers for the words of wisdom chaps