aberdeen-music

Mesa Boogie Speaker Cab Wanted

Lame Guitarist

no worries, I have practise on Friday, but ill try and let you know beforehand

for me I have found that the 4 x 12 provides a bit of extra beef and projects a bit better for when un-mic'ed and very little else. that has mainly been with single rec 50 and dual rec 100 though, as opposed to your new trophy piece :D

cool cheers

if you can find out before friday that would be great

Get a Matamp cab. Cheaper and better.

Orange cabs are also the same spec as Mesa cabs. The only catch is that it's bright fucking orange.

I own a matamp 2 x 12 andid would say there is very little difference between it and the mesa ones, except that the matamp ones are cheaper

you can get orange cabs in black btw for 500 (cheaper in some places/avenues). the orange 4 x 12 is an immense cab, seriously awkward to carry and heavy, but well worth it for the rich, thick sound

ive sent a text to him lame

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to play through an Orange cabinet with my dsl100, best sound I've ever heard (but I would say that!!) They look great, sound mean as fuck, far more heavier and cutting than a marshall) and used to give me a great workout every weekend as they did weigh a fucking ton! I've heard Mesa cabs go great with Marshall heads but I don't like the price of them....but to answer the original question, I don't have one for sale :)