aberdeen-music

2 Local Bands Wanted

Abdoujaparov

Hi Folks

I am looking for 2 local support bands for a gig I'm helping organise for Thursday 17th April.

The headliners are Abdoujaparov Abdoujaparov

featuring Fruitbat (Les Carter) of Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

They will be supported by Bridport Dagger

MySpace.com - the bridport dagger - UK - Melodramatic Popular Song / Flamenco / Rockabilly - www.myspace.com/thebridportdagger

Bridport's drummer is standing in for Abdou.

This is a money losing exercise for Les and therefore it is unlikely we could pay. Bridport Dagger are playing for free, however, I will be providing beer money for both local bands. All band members must be over the age of 18.

I know it's cheeky, but I hope you can take along as many people as possible. Tickets are 5.

Send me a pm or post on here if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Headlight would be up for this, we're used to not getting paid anyway... And we could pull a bit of a crowd for you too.

Headlight <Headlightmusic>

Any questions, please just fire away. I've got one.. where about is the gig being held?

Many thanks

Sorry For the dealy in responding but have been a bit busy and just back from a trip to Dublin. It would be great if you could play the gig. It is at The Tunnels on 17th April.

Let me know as soon as possible if you are still interested as I want to get the poster done and passed to Hen as soon as possible. Will give you more details about the gig nearer the time.

Cheers

Derek

Sorry For the dealy in responding but have been a bit busy and just back from a trip to Dublin. It would be great if you could play the gig. It is at The Tunnels on 17th April.

Let me know as soon as possible if you are still interested as I want to get the poster done and passed to Hen as soon as possible. Will give you more details about the gig nearer the time.

Cheers

Derek

Yeah that is great, count us in.

You can email me at ewandonald89@hotmail.co.uk with the details nearer the time

Cheers

Ewan