aberdeen-music

Anyone want to have a jam?

Soda Jerk

I play guitar and do a bit of raspy vocals, and I'm looking for the usual suspects (drummers, bassists and another guitarist if you like?) for just some fun, relaxed jamming at a practice room sometime. Really nothing serious yet. Just a jam to see what sticks. Something quite heavy and guitar driven, but still melodic and accessible. NO real boundaries though. I just want to turn up to 11 and rock hard, put some ideas together and have a bit of a shred.

Influences range from gruff punk rock from the likes of Hot Water Music and None More Black, to more tuneful side of heavy metal like 90's Metallica, Thin Lizzy, The Fucking Champs etc and everything in between. I'm open to jamming any kind of hard rock though.

Get in touch if you're interested. I just moved up here, and I'm craving to crank my amp and play loud again.

Mega!

Bassists. Anyone?

Everyone plays bass. Come jam with us!

damn, i just came to bump this only to discover you'd beaten me to it. :)

so any bass demons out there? do you like fist pumping, head nodding rock and ass shaking funk? do have an open mind as to how a band can sound? fancy having a jam and just seeing how it goes? the send myself or original spies a pm or post here.

no grand ambitions, just want to have some fun and make a noise.

Guest Steven Dedalus

no grand ambitions, just want to have some fun and make a noise.

Why don't you just have a farting/burping competition*?

I'm only kidding!

All the best!

* This is not my idea of fun, by the way.