aberdeen-music

[GIG] Dimitrij @ East Neuk

johnathan

:laughing:

rather than cringeworthy "jokes", I reckon you should stick to writing comedy bio's, eating hot breakfasts and getting yer band to play some gigs/release some of that good material you have lying about on computers

:D

Haha, noted.

Surely you mean drinking hot breakfasts, mmmmmm Bovril :p

There may be one final gig and one final release, who knows.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimitrij were pretty teckle last night despite the sound not being the best for them. Alot like At the drive in at times which was nice,singer was a pretty good frontman too.

Clearer the sky seem to improve all the time I see. I just wish they would get rid of the generic metalicore pish out their set. I still feel that intro thing they do should be made into a full song,sounds godd but seems to just end when its getting good.

Also is it cool to keep your arms crossed during a band, it was really pissing me off the amount of folk stood next to each other arms crossed

Remind to stick to bottles next time in the nuek, for obvious reasons.

Think I might try putting shows on at the nuek, i like the the way it is now.

I am doing a show for these guys on Wednesday and they are sorting something for us in Austria. Heard they had a bit of an off night in aberdeen from a few fowk though. decent turnout? how come they didnt get any food?

p.s. if anyone cares, we are putting on HEY COLOSSUS on Friday in fundee. it will be teckle and yes warden, ill be coming back on the saturday for Links Park (as discussed esewhere)

Also is it cool to keep your arms crossed during a band, it was really pissing me off the amount of folk stood next to each other arms crossed

Think I might try putting shows on at the neuk, i like the the way it is now.

Why am i not allowed to cross my arms at gigs? If i put them at my side they look silly.

Annoyed/ashamed i didn't go. I'm going to the Dundee gig, no excuse for not going to an Aberdeen gig though :down: bloody uni work.

I don't think you can ridicule those lads for attending a good gig, despite them being there for their mates bands or not. Was discussing this the other day with a mate and a valid point was made... If all the Aberdeen scenes were kind of 'joined' then people would be exposed to different kinds of music maybe leading to make their own mind up. Discussions for another day/thread.

I spent most of the gig with my arms crossed...because i find it a fairly comfortable way to stand...and i didn't give it a second thought - sorry if i offended you...???!!!

anyhoo - it was a great gig. Dimitrij were indeed immense, but i actually thought clearer the sky were better - very good set.

well done lads.