aberdeen-music

ENABLERS (Neurot Recordings) @ THE TUNNELS TUES 18TH MARCH

I know, I will explain all tonight. It would be a bit silly of me to discuss it on an internet forum.

But, if anyone is looking for a chemist PM me!

Rowlands on Powis Place!

I don't know if that's where you've just come from, or if they need new folk, but, it's always nice to have ideas?

What a gig!

Black channels were mint, thought they were really energetic and had a great (although short) set.

Second band were also pretty gid, but I found myself paying more attention to the pictures on the projecter and the music was really just background noise/an afterthought.

Enablers were immense. Great band, excellent songs and they were up for the banter. On that note: GW, must improve patter. :laughing:

enablers. best band ive seen in a long time. totally mesmerising...but i knew they would be

Vacunaut were ace...i expected nothing less from gordon-cosmica.. loved the old school projections too...fingers n all!

Black Channels were mighty

thought scott did a great job on sound

crowd were great...totally attentive and appreciative right to the end...and there were a lot of you! cheers for making it a great night for Enablers first visit...they loved it. they'll be back later in the year they say :)

enablers were absolutely incredible. easily one of the best things I have seen in aaaaaaages. fucking crucial band. my neck/jaw were falling off. utterly compelling. REALLY nice guys too. I for one will def be returning on their return

i think a mad set of props are due to shazza and scotty for putting that together, an immense turnout for a tuesday night and full of great people. a great effort and hopefully not the last time shaz and scotty work together, they made a great team

loved vacunaut. black channels were good. had to leave before end of enablers, but they were affy good from what i did get to see.

sharon and scott did an ace job, and scott did a particularly good job on the sound i reckon. it was perfect for for all 3 bands where i was standing.

yaldie.

Last night was fantastic no doubt thanks to the tireless work of Scott and Sharon, gives me hope for when I have shows.

Enablers were outstanding, and pretty nice guys cant believe I will get to see them twice in one year.

Black Channels were mint,probaly 10x better in a smaller venue but more of that up here would be teckel

its all been said, just think i'd show my support for getting them to come back. probably the best band i've seen live. painfully nice guys too, knew everybody/everythings name which isn't always the case with yankee bands. they were happy to speak to anyone too.

anybody know where you can track down any of pete's poems, might be an interesting read?