aberdeen-music

Singer wanted wedding / pub / function band

megliam

New aspiring band are looking for a Front Singer, male or female.

we currently have a line up of Drums, Lead Guitarist, rhythm guitarist and Bass guitarist all of a good standard with many years of gigging / recording between us. We are aged 30/40's but would welcome a vocalist of any age, Unfortunately due to pub work preferably over 18.

We aim to be doing weddings, pub work, functions to a high standard and would expect the vocalist to have the same attitude.

We are looking for a singer who can sing all types of music, preferaby having the ability to work / entertain an audience at the same time.Your input into song choice will be a great advantage at this early stage as we have only been together a few weeks but we like what we hear musically.You must preferably have a good voice, experienced or newcomer, all welcome, please contact us to discuss further.

Commitment is a must as all current members are dedicated to become one of the leading bands in this field of work in the north east.

We rehearse twice a week at present, 1 midweek evening and usually Sat afternoon in a well known city centre rehearsal studio.

Please reply with some details about yourself and we will guarantee a rapid reply.

Look forward to hearing you

• 1 year later...

Im interested

Hi my names Ritchie. Im 24 and I live in Aberdeen. I've always enjoyed singing but I've never done anything about it. I've worked offshore since I was 18 but I've just taken an office based position.

I'll be honest with you. Im prob not the most talented singer in the world but im not bad. Im sure with practice and guidance I would come on a lot.

I listen to all sorts of music, from Green Day to Micheal Buble.

Do really know what else you would need to know.

Hopefuly get a chance to meet the band.

All the best Ritchie

New aspiring band are looking for a Front Singer, male or female.

we currently have a line up of Drums, Lead Guitarist, rhythm guitarist and Bass guitarist all of a good standard with many years of gigging / recording between us. We are aged 30/40's but would welcome a vocalist of any age, Unfortunately due to pub work preferably over 18.

We aim to be doing weddings, pub work, functions to a high standard and would expect the vocalist to have the same attitude.

We are looking for a singer who can sing all types of music, preferaby having the ability to work / entertain an audience at the same time.Your input into song choice will be a great advantage at this early stage as we have only been together a few weeks but we like what we hear musically.You must preferably have a good voice, experienced or newcomer, all welcome, please contact us to discuss further.

Commitment is a must as all current members are dedicated to become one of the leading bands in this field of work in the north east.

We rehearse twice a week at present, 1 midweek evening and usually Sat afternoon in a well known city centre rehearsal studio.

Please reply with some details about yourself and we will guarantee a rapid reply.

Look forward to hearing you

No keyboard player? I would have thought a versatile function band would need one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...