aberdeen-music

Henry Rollins Music Hall

NapoleonesPizzaHouse

the guy is an intellectual cripple, I don't know how anyone could sit through 3 hours of his prattle.

He came accross as anything but.

You'd know best though.

I thought he was very engaging and came across as a very articulate, intelligent and thoughtful guy. His stories were excellent and kept me more than entertained for the three hours he spoke.

He also has some very insightful things to say about america and his travels throughout the world which were really interesting.

Overall, a pleasure, would love to see him again.

He came accross as anything but.

You'd know best though.

I thought he was very engaging and came across as a very articulate, intelligent and thoughtful guy. His stories were excellent and kept me more than entertained for the three hours he spoke.

He also has some very insightful things to say about america and his travels throughout the world which were really interesting.

Overall, a pleasure, would love to see him again.

I thought the exact same things after seeing him.

My only gripe is that he obviously has the time and money to swan off to places like Pakistan and Syria at such short notice, where as most people are happy to take the 150 last minute trip to Tenerife for 10 days.

Other than that though, it was truely entertaining and such an inspiration to watch someone like him onstage for 3 hours which seemed like 1.

Yeah, I thought it was great... I never thought I'd be able to sit through some dude talking for 3 hours and not get bored, but some of his stories were awesome. In fact, when he finished I almost got a fright when I looked at my watch and it was 11:30, seemed to go by so quick.