aberdeen-music

ATP - Explosions in the Sky

StewCat

updates fae atp website

You can wipe those tears away, the wait is over, here are the latest exciting announcements for the forthcoming Explosions In The Sky curated ATP.

RAEKWON

THE FIELD

OKKERVIL RIVER

ATLAS SOUND

THE PALE GALLERY

THE OCTOPUS PROJECT

Chalets are probably going to all be gone very very soon so if you're still slacking you need to get a move on.

looking good!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

which i will almost certainly go to, being that i've seen animal collective already, and apart from de la soul and okkervil river, the other ones that appealed to me were more 'ah, wouldn't mind checking them out' style acts. plus it's like a tenth of the price of the already-reasonably-priced ATP

• 1 month later...
which i will almost certainly go to, being that i've seen animal collective already, and apart from de la soul and okkervil river, the other ones that appealed to me were more 'ah, wouldn't mind checking them out' style acts. plus it's like a tenth of the price of the already-reasonably-priced ATP

finally someone talking about Okkervil River.

i "may" be biased though.

atp should be great this year. certainly the great escape has benefitted from atps being on at the same time. lineup is great.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
does anyone want to buy a ticket for this? myself and two others are going, we have a four-person chalet that requires filling

peep da line-up, itz hott

will sell the ticket at face value, PM me if interested

Please say you still have this? I just came into a small amount of money that may cover the ticket cost...

I FUCKING WANT IT!

You realise your post makes no sense at all, right?

allow me to explain myself then....

i like xiu xiu. they're the only reason i'd go, tbh.

i dont like explosions in the sky. it was the boring band part i was agreeing with, not necc the line up.

sorry for the confusion:up:

Guest idol_wild

What are people doing about travel arrangements?

I'm wondering what will be the cheapest route. Or, indeed, if anyone is driving and has space for one more with a generous contribution towards petrol...?