aberdeen-music

Drummer Looking For Band

Mattastic

I'm a 28 year old Drummer looking for a rock band/musicians to make noise with.

Too many influneces to list but litsenting to a lot of the following recently:

Kings of leon

Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Wolfmother

Futureheads etc.......................................

Give us a shout if you're interested. Got my own practice room so always up for anyone coming round for a jam.

hi

hey, im a guitar player, and im quite interested in ur ad. been playing for at least 5 years, so i at least know what im doing. i was interestes in ur list of influences, particularly yeayh yeah yeahs. im 22 (dont know if thats important to u) and my email is scotthmilne@hotmail.co.uk so if ur interested or want more info let me know.

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just in the process of getting a band together with some old pals , have got vocalist, 2 guitarists and bass player and am needing a drummer. There is a mix of ages from 22 to 39.

We have not had a rehearsal yet . We plan to start meeting up in a few weeks . All but one of us have played in gigging bands before. Basically were all choosing around eight cover songs to get us up to a set of around 40 to start gigging with and then give some Original stuff a bash. Looking to gig say every 4 6 weeks due to family and work commitments.

So far the choices include , the who , led zeppelin , cream , ocean colour scene , stone roses , Clapton , paul wellar and a few others.

So as you can see its a varied mix of rocky stuff , but open to most stuff that get the crowd going.

If your interested in giving it a bash and having a laugh get back in touch.

Cheers Mike,