aberdeen-music

Guitarist Seeks People

Sundance

Guitarist, 19, seeks Singer...To write & eventually get full band together.

Guitar playing influences, Slash, Eddie Van Halen, Richie Sambora, Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, Clapton etc.

Looking for Vocalist influenced/into - Axl Rose, Robert Plant, Paul Rogers, Jon Bon Jovi, Steven Tyler, Sammy Hagar, Sebastian Bach...etc.

Im looking for someone who can actually sing, or has the potential, drive & ambition to become a great Rock N' Roll singer in the vien of some of the above.

Experience isnt important. Attitude & commitment, Is.

Anyone interested? Please feel free to reply &/or pm.

Also, any other musicians, bass, drums etc that are interested, please, get in touch also.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I would give it a go but unfortunately I was born with the name Binsex and probably wouldn't be taken very seriously

Uhm, your obviously taking the piss....But your name really isnt important..

Axl Rose is one of the Greateat frontmen of all time..You obviously dont have the same opinion. I, am looking for someone that does.

Axl Rose is one of the Greateat frontmen of all time..You obviously dont have the same opinion. I' date=' am looking for someone that does.[/quote']

I'm a heeeuge Guns 'n' Roses fan and I didn't mean to take the piss or anything. I just thought it was funny that you'd listed attitude as being important and Axl Rose as an influence when despite being a great frontman he had a sucky attitude towards the end of the band. Nae offence intended and good luck in your hunt :up:

• 2 weeks later...