aberdeen-music

Heath Ledger Found Dead

Skull Commander

Someone should tell these Fag-Hater chaps that the lad was an actor, and not actually homosexual.

I'd just invite the Gay & Lesbian Alliance along too, arm both sides with an assortment of cheese graters and rolling pins and let the games begin.

They dont give a shit. I remember watching the Louis Theroux documentary and the whole thing was them picketing the funerals of soldiers who died in iraq.

They all deserve a kick up the arse.

there was another not as famous actor who died in hollywood a few days ago. What's going on?

Aye, Brad Renfro. He was a talented chappy too, horrible drug problems though. Kind of a River Phoenix figure in a way, wasn't in a huge amount of films but showed amazing potential.

Just a shock in general, Heath Ledger didn't have the public persona of a guy who had those kind of problems. Seemed very wholesome and all.

I remember being (a visitor I might add) to Gay Pride in Duthie Park a few years ago when my lad was about 4 years old.

He won a raffle prize which was a copy of 'Brokeback Mountain.'

He looked rather upset at his prize and pointed to a bubble machine in the corner of the tent which wasn't actually a prize.

Needless to say, he walked home the pride owner of a bubble machine and was spared the ordeal of having to watch a cowboy suck cock around the campfire.... or whatever he does in the film.

I remember being (a visitor I might add) to Gay Pride in Duthie Park a few years ago when my lad was about 4 years old.

He looked rather upset at his prize and pointed to a bubble machine in the corner of the tent which wasn't actually a prize.

Needless to say, he walked home the pride owner of a bubble machine and was spared the ordeal of having to watch a cowboy suck cock around the campfire.... or whatever he does in the film.

That was a nice story.

That was a nice story.

Yep, gotta love a happy ending.

Not just saying this because he died, but Heath Ledger's performance in Brokeback Mountain was one of few that I've ever seen where I've "forgotten" that it was an actor and really gotten into the role. The only other instance I can think of is Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.

But did he have to watch his Da sucking cock to get him his bubble machine? That's the real question.

Westboro Baptists are pretty notorious for this sort of shite. A nepotic little half-tribe made-up largely of Fred Phelps & his nepotic, inbred family plus some nutcase hangers-on for a congregation.

Read the stuff about his own children, the ones smart enough and strong enough to have left home and found a life outside his cult church... You may come to a conclusion or two about the sick old cunt.

They are also the originators of the notorious "godhatesfags" website which most will probably be familiar with.

Their recent run-in with the Hells Angels whilst picketing funerals was hartening tho! :D

Why is it that they are so fixated on the "fag" issue. By their standards, shouldn't they be at the funeral of every actor who has played the part of a "sinner"? Do they believe consensual sex between people of the same sex is more of a sin than murder or rape?

We're all sinners in God's eyes, whether we be homosexuals, adulterers, drunkards, coveters, rapists or murderers. Or any one of a thousand other foibles that afflict mankind. If He shows you the light, you're fine. I sincerely doubt that anyone at Westboro has actually had a religious experience in the way Christians (or Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus etc.) have had. They stink of false witness.

Bang on the money. Well said.

Why is it that they are so fixated on the "fag" issue. By their standards, shouldn't they be at the funeral of every actor who has played the part of a "sinner"? Do they believe consensual sex between people of the same sex is more of a sin than murder or rape?

I wonder if Harvey Keitel will be able to have a nice, uninterrupted funeral, when his time is up?

bad-lieutenant.jpg

*knock knock*...mind If I wank on your car?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
One thing though...ok it won't change peoples beliefs but why on earth is it not illegal to be spreading this hateful nonsense?

Because they're entitled to their point of view, whether you agree with it or not. I think this lot are funny as fuck and I wouldn't waste any energy getting worked up over it. It's interesting that people attack them so venomously though, maybe denying a part of themselves that secretly agrees with them?

Remember chimp, opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one, and they all fucking stink.

:up:

Well said Dave.

One thing though...ok it won't change peoples beliefs but why on earth is it not illegal to be spreading this hateful nonsense?

Swap out "God" for "Allah" and "Bible" for "Koran", and I am sure they'd be clapped in irons and the key thrown away, so don't worry hog, hateful religious nonsense in the US is halfway there to being stopped......

ah...err......

Because they're entitled to their point of view, whether you agree with it or not. I think this lot are funny as fuck and I wouldn't waste any energy getting worked up over it. It's interesting that people attack them so venomously though, maybe denying a part of themselves that secretly agrees with them?

Remember chimp, opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one, and they all fucking stink.

or maybe they just find them to be a completely abhorrent group who prey on peoples grief to get a reaction and more publicity for their particularly hateful brand of christian extremism.

they should be entitlted to their point of view but they should be prevented from infringing on families grieving and private services. they should also be prevented from inciting hate crimes against any other person or group. free speech and other liberties should only apply to those who accept it for the whole of society.

there's a whole world of difference between saying "i think homosexuality is bad and the bible says it's wrong"(an mere opinion, albeit an old fashioned and unfortunate one) to the vile hateful rhetoric of this 'church'.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
or maybe they just find them to be a completely abhorrent group who prey on peoples grief to get a reaction and more publicity for their particularly hateful brand of christian extremism.

Like it or not, it's working a treat because people get so worked up about them.