aberdeen-music

no dogs allowed

Stripey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quotes below the article are fantastic -

What idiots! What do they do when they go to work? Dress the same? Or don't they work? They would never get past a first stage interview dressed like this.

- S, Leicester

So the girl who gets walked on a lead demands equal opportunities on the bus. Regardless of whether the driver is right or wrong, this girl needs to get her priorities straight!

- Ab, Cheshire

He looks like a work-shy scrounger to me, get a job and pay your way.

- Harry Basset, Whitby

I'd rather have them on the bus with me than some of the feral youths that travel for free thanks to Livingstone's generosity.

- Joanna, London

wearing a leash isn't my preffered item of clothing but what is it you find so offensive?

aren't people allowed to be young and stupid?

seriously, who cares how stuid she looks.

Sorry, my mistake, I completely forgot that I'm not allowed an opinion on this site that may contradict that of others.

My bad?

Won't happen again.

I think its amazing that goths even have bus passes. It's not an item I usually assosciate with goths. I would expect them to be riding a black horse across a windswept moor or something. Ah well, I guess that is the sacrifice the urban goth has to make.

I love this story.

This reminds me how many Daily Mail readers post on this forum.

What is the probelm with dressing how they can? I don't see why people take such a keen interest in how other's dress. Maybe they seek attention, it doesn't matter. It's up to them and plenty of people seek attention by wearing silly hats or skimpy clothes and that goes without question.