aberdeen-music

Nic Cage nominated for Oscar!!!!!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

He's hot and cold - mercurial even...

He was superb in Raising Arizona, Wild at Heart, Leaving Las Vegas & Adaptation & Matchstick Men, but absolutely fucking rank in Zandalee, The Rock, Con Air, Kiss of Death, 8MM and many, many more.

He was really good in Face/Off but overshadowed by Travolta who was briliiant in it.

Good in Bringiing Out The Dead. Isnt he related to Francis Ford Coppola?

I like Nic Cage, although he has been in some really poor movies ie, Wicker Man, Ghost Rider. But all actors are in pish movies now and again.

I also think he can pull out a great performance now and again, with the films already mentioned, especially Wild at Heart. I fuckin love that movie!!

I like Nic Cage, although he has been in some really poor movies ie, Wicker Man, Ghost Rider. But all actors are in pish movies now and again.

I also think he can pull out a great performance now and again, with the films already mentioned, especially Wild at Heart. I fuckin love that movie!!

I've been meaning to watch Ghost Rider for ages. Just the very premise of it. A burning skeleton that rides motorbikes. it simply has to be cool!

The thing with the Cagester is that he goes from one extreme to the other - either really good or total gash.

He's completely incapable of doing subtle, so bravura roles like Leaving Las Vegas and Wild at Heart suit him, but half the time he goes right over the top....just watch 8MM to see what I mean - especially his reaction where he's watching a snuff movie.

Not as bad as Silent Hill?

I would say that it is, i enjoyed it for a wee while but then it got stupid (Yep even more stupid than a burning skeleton riding a bike), although Eve Mendes is hot in it!!!

My brother liked it, but he is kinda dumb!!!

"He may have taken my soul, but he didn't take my spirit" is just one of the wince inducing quotes that was in the movie.

Fucking Terrible movie!!!

The thing with the Cagester is that he goes from one extreme to the other - either really good or total gash.

He's completely incapable of doing subtle, so bravura roles like Leaving Las Vegas and Wild at Heart suit him, but half the time he goes right over the top....just watch 8MM to see what I mean - especially his reaction where he's watching a snuff movie.

Seen it in the cinema, i know exactly what you are talkin about.

ho ho ho

but seriously forks, are any of the films up for best oscar really as good as past winners? I haven't actually seen of any them but will have done very soon

woooop

No Country for Old Men is superb. Juno is kind of cute and charming and will be appeal to avid listeners of BBC 6Music (Calum) but saying that I still did enjoy it.

Johnny Depp is phenomenal in Sweeney Todd, I know thats not up for best film but his performance is fucking amazing. Once again reinforcing my opinion that he is the best actor of his generation by a great distance.

I posted a serious response. Good.