aberdeen-music

THE LITTLE KICKS @ MOSHULU - SATURDAY 29th MARCH - plus support

hey guys

Our first gig of 2008 as a full band, tickets now on sale, should be a special one.

After a wee break well be coming back refreshed and excited..

PLUS

youll get...

-New songs a plenty as well as some old ones reworked,

-live visuals and maybe some special guests too!

-quality supports!

-and your ticket gets you in free to the clubnight after!

we have some new recordings going up on myspace soon, watch this space

and full details of this gig will be confirmed shortly

in the meantime you can get tickets from One UP, Ticketweb, Seetickets for 5 advance.

Itll be 6 on the door.

Cheers

x

www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

P>S

PLEASE NOTE THAT DESPITE CURRENT LISTINGS, THE MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS WONT BE PLAYING ON THIS DATE AFTER ALL IM AFRAID

x

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys

tickets for this are now back on TICKETWEB and SEETICKETS

advance 5 / 6 on door

so save yourselves a quid!

also

Im supporting LIGHTSPEED CHAMPION tomorrow , playing some of the new stuff too so come down , im maybe going to burn some cds of the new demos for free (not the band doing the songs , its me in my room im afraid ) so if anyone wants one say hello.

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Who is the surprise opening act, Steven?

i think you know phillip, its just id rather not say!

ill say this tho - its not derek japan / holy folks / edgar prais or copy ha ho - people keep asking me that

but theyre on the right lines

on another note, we played three of the new songs in edinburgh on saturday - liquid rooms

went down amazingly well all things considered!

one in particular which we were worried about seemed to be a fave from the feedback we received and people were dancing like mad by the end which was nice

its all in bobbs hi hats and kick drum rythym id say but dont tell him i said that

hell get a big head!

liquid rooms btw - fucking amazing

apart from the amazing sound / the lights were unbelieveable!

properly dark on stage tho, its wierd , the crowd can only see you half the time but on stage its fine!

ace fun

not quite as cool as snafus new laser / light wall setup

that place is now fucking immense when a band are on

Guest idol_wild
?

what happened? how bad could it really have been?

We played our newest and most difficult song first and royally cocked it up. I actually thought we were going to stop. Not one person was playing the right thing at the right time, and the fucking sound engineer failed to allow the keyboard to come through the monitors!

We salvaged the set a little bit, but we were still tripe. Three fifths of us are ill, which doesn't help. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even stick around to watch the Wee Kicks. I had to get out. I really wished I had a fake nose and a pair of shades handy.

I'd like to say that 10 Easy Wishes were fucking great and deserved to be appreciated by a much better crowd!

Guest idol_wild
Aww! I bet it didn't sound as bad to the crowd as you thought it did yourself. Unless they were all experts... Which I doubt! Next gig will be better! =)

Trust me, the first song was absolute damage. Anyone will have known it was a shambles.

Utterly embarrassing!

Guest idol_wild
Well... All bands have 'off nights' even those superduper bands who people don't think can ever do wrong! Don't dwell and just use it as an experience! :)

Yeah, bad night at the office and all that! :swearing: [/self pity]

:popcorn: