aberdeen-music

New guy here...

Christopher

Hey all....the name's Christopher (Call me Chris, if you like), and I'm a fairly new fan of the band. Looking forward to the CD in August.

I'm out in the USA, so I doubt I'll get to see the band live anytime soon, but I'll keep hope that they'll get popular and tour with a big act over here someday soon.

Anyway...let's see....I'm 32, I'm an artist, love to watch sports...hmmm....favorite band (by FAR) is Iron Maiden.

Guess that's about it. Just wanted to say "Hi".

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

hi christopher...i guess this just isn't the normal sort of thread people reply to. but yeah, cool that people from so far away are hearing local stuff, its ace!

Guest RomanChoke

Are you kidding!! Christopher just you wait until the annoying replies come from the Pathetic shark wastelanders. You'll wish you ate your words mate.

see you around (haha, unlikely)

Heh....that's a bit better. Thanks everyone! Well, I've been "outted"...yep, I'm the artist who did the cover for their upcoming CD. There are still a couple of tweaks to make to it...basically logo adjustments and title text. I'd love to give you a link to my website, but I want to wait until the boys in the band unveil the cover. See, giving you the link to my website, would give away the full artwork...and I'd have to steal the band's thunder on this one. If you don't mind, I'll post a thread with the link to my website soon after the band announces the cover.

Thanks again everyone!