aberdeen-music

Photo of the Palace / Mudd Club

Marsh

Long shot I know, but would anyone happen to have a photo of the Palace in it's Mudd Club heyday? I've compiled a volume of CDs of Mudd tunes for my Sis down in Edinburgh for old times sake and they just need a wee photo to finish off the inlay.

Ideally I would like a shot of the dance floor (populated or not) but really anything would be greatly appreciated - an external shot or anything inside really - anything's better than nothing!!!

I've trawled the web and can't find anything - can any of you guys help? Surely someone used to take their camera on nights out and wasn't as irresponsible as my crowd!

Cheers

Marsh.

Go on, give us a bought of nostalgia and let us know the track listing of the compilation you've made :)

Alright - can't be arsed typing them all out, obviously, so here's the backs of each CD.

This ain't no "strict" specific Mudd night, just a flavour to give my sis a trip down memory lane. The running order is a bit strange in places, but it's just to make each CD a bit more coherent. There are some classic Mudd moments to be had, though!

disk1.jpg

disk2.jpg

disk4.jpg

disk3.jpg

that's a pretty good tracklisting actually. you should stick it up for download somewhere so we can all get our grubby mitts on it and relive the good ol days.

Just don't put a link to it on here as all the tracks are copyrighted.

It is a great tracklisting though, reminds me of many, many good nights out.