aberdeen-music

[GIG] One Night Only plus support @ Cafe Drummond

Bryan

• 1 month later...

undecided whether ill go to this or not, ive given the album a few listens,they have a few good songs, but the singers voice begins to annoy me.

i saw them support someone in moshulu,wasnt pigeon detectives though.

and they sound nothing like or like they are trying to sound like the view.

Ahhhh yes. 'One Night Only' (which incidently sounds like they should be a cheesy 70's tribute act?)

Another in a long line of shitty bands such as the view, the pigeon detectives, the holloways, the enemy, jo lean and the jing jang wank, etc etc the list is eeeendless.

Anyway, my point is that they are all bollocks, and sound the same, and are about as 'rock' as aqua.

Think i'll pass.

Ahhhh yes. 'One Night Only' (which incidently sounds like they should be a cheesy 70's tribute act?)

Another in a long line of shitty bands such as the view, the pigeon detectives, the holloways, the enemy, jo lean and the jing jang wank, etc etc the list is eeeendless.

Anyway, my point is that they are all bollocks, and sound the same, and are about as 'rock' as aqua.

Think i'll pass.

Couldn't have put it better mate. The amount of those bands are frightening. Pull Tiger Tail, Dykeenies, Courteeners, Enemy, Pigeon Detectives, yaddddda yada yada......Although the in thing now seems to be cheap electro bands as opposed to indie ones.

Think i'll pass.

Like being "rock" is a good thing in itself. Don't disagree with you about all these bands being dire though.

Couldn't have put it better mate. The amount of those bands are frightening. Pull Tiger Tail, Dykeenies, Courteeners, Enemy, Pigeon Detectives, yaddddda yada yada......Although the in thing now seems to be cheap electro bands as opposed to indie ones.

Indeed...don't get me started on the "Courteeners"

Also why are all these band names complete wank!?