aberdeen-music

Most famousest person you've ever met.

Lemonade

Paolo Di Canio. He signed my football. Really, really nice guy, y'know, considering he is an absolutely, mental lunatic.

It wasn't an "OMG yr Di Canio!!" moment. He held a signing and a farewell at Hillsborough when he left Wednesday. He bought a heap of gear from the megastore, inked his name all over it and chucked it out for free. Proper nice. He's the only racist nazi I'd invite to my house for tea.

Christmas Day 2005 or 2006 I think it was...was in Dubai visiting my parents. Went to my parents mates house for xmas dinner, and halfway through, when iw as realyl drunk, was informed that the house across the road is where some big modelling agency houses the models while they're in Dubai for photoshoots.

Anyway, standing by the window, notice two hot as fuck birds and a guy in the house, we say hello then I go over and offer them cake, they invite us in. So next thing I know the party's moved over to their house, adn I'm chatting with two vogue cover models, adn they're telling us they don't know Dubai at all and have barely any friends, apart from the guy that stays in the house with them to make sure they're okay and his friends.

Later on, this guys friends turn up, and one of them is playing football. I didn't click, but my older brother did. Turns out it was...

mpa0202l.jpg

Mustafa Hadji, that assited in one of the goals against Scotland in the 1998 world cup game aginst Morocco which we lost 3-0.

He was a top guy. His bird, from Birmingham, was a cunt.

I saw the guy who plays Boaby the Barman in Still Game yesterday in Glasgow.

But apart from that, I've been to a book signing by Terry Pratchett, he made a few comments about the Wee Free Men that I asked him to sign.

Also randomly had Dara O'Brien walk past me while waiting outside a theatre to see Ross Noble. He looked at me, I nodded, he nodded, he walked on. The most random thing about it was that it was in my hometown of Kilmarnock, I mean... who goes to Kilmarnock?

I served Jim Davidson when I worked in Austin Reed. He came in because he hadn't packed any underwear for his stand up tour and I took him over to the stand of Y fronts and boxers. He looked at the Y fronts and said "no, no I don't want no nut crunchers".

I also served Tom Conty there too but I didn't know who he was until my boss told me.

Blaze Bailey snogged (gah) me twice a few years ago when he played in Moshulu.

I met Iced Earth last year.

Dave Mustaine, Tim Minchin, Ruby Wax.

I served Jim Davidson when I worked in Austin Reed. He came in because he hadn't packed any underwear for his stand up tour and I took him over to the stand of Y fronts and boxers. He looked at the Y fronts and said "no, no I don't want no nut crunchers".

I also served Tom Conty there too but I didn't know who he was until my boss told me.

Blaze Bailey snogged (gah) me twice a few years ago when he played in Moshulu.

I met Iced Earth last year.

Dave Mustaine, Tim Minchin, Ruby Wax.

I hope you told Jim Davidson that he is a massive cunt.

Oh, and Blaze Bailey? Twice? ?(