aberdeen-music

Most famousest person you've ever met.

Lemonade

• 3 months later...

I half-met Steven Taylor last time me and my Dad were down in Newcastle. The players were driving into the stadium and we were standing there like a couple of goons 'cause we were well bored. Taylor rolls up in his swank automobile and gets out a lot closer to the fans than any of the other players.

Dad: Stevie!

Taylor: Areet.

And then he disappeared. A thrilling exchange.

Met Ozzy Osbourne at Bangkok airport a few years ago. Saw him walking towards immigration pushing his luggage trolley with Sharon by his side. Being a massive Sabbath fan I was totally star struck and started mumbling like an idiot. I said "You're Ozzy Osbourne" and he replied "I know" then trundled off while I stood there like a complete knob. Wasn't till after I realised I never got an autograph. Would've made a fine addition to my passport stamps as well. I heard later the reason he was in Thailand was to see Jack take part in a Thai boxing match. Hope he got his ass kicked.

Ive met the guys from machine head, trivium, and god forbid.

I make an appearance in machine heads elegies dvd getting my traffic cone signed. I still have it that was like 4 years ago!

also got a cone signed fae trivium

heres me and Matt Heafy fae trivium

1243152527a4528010963b781743476l.jpg

hes such a wank, fucking hate him!