aberdeen-music

Couple of effects pedals

Wishbone G

Needs must when the devil vomits acid into your wallet... :down:

Boss Ch-1 Chorus Pedal - Hardly used (more's the pity). Nice wee chorus pedal, stereo output

Boss website has the following marketing gumpf to say about it: The CH-1 Super Chorus features sharp sounds with clear highs, and a stereo effect that varies depending on the spacing between the left and right speakers. The EQ function allows you to adjust the tonality from soft, mellow sounds to sharp, cutting sounds ideal for rhythm guitar.

Seems to retail just under 50 quids, Ill take 30 for it, but open to offers!

Arion SFL-1 Stereo Flanger - I dont think this make is particularly well known make, but dont let that put you off. This has been a gem in my setup for a good many years, but I find I use it less and less in recent times. Some reviews of it here: click

They dont make 'em anymore, but i think I paid around 25 for it. Will sell for 15

Neither are boxed, but both in excellent condition. If its more convenient I can deliver them to your address, and if you want I can even chuck in a power cable for each thatll connect it to a powerbank box.

I'm sure I could make a pun on a big-muff, but that would be fannying about

I'm possibly being totally retarded, but I just cant see an option to edit my first post. So ill say it here...

Flanger = Gone/Sold/Reserved/Taken/Unavailable/Soon-to-be-in-Alan-Cynic's-evil-clutches

Just so everyone interested knows :)