aberdeen-music

Sleepwalking.

Hog

my bird tells me that during the night she gets me woken up by me tossing and turning and shouting 'fuck off! you fucking cunt! just fuck off! cunt! CUNT! FUCKING CUNT!'

its either sleep tourettes or someone is trying to stab/kill/rape me etc.

i dont remember it in the morning though or if she wakes me up so i dont really care.

funniest one i can remember is being on holiday in Holland and staying in a quaint wee B&B. of course during the night my brother gets up, wonders into the owner's (a frail old widow) room, opens her wardrobe and is more than likely about to start urinating before he was awoken by the old lady's screams. luckily she seen the funny side, although i guess if he'd pissed all over her clogs she wouldn't have been too happy.

that reminds me of whenever i went to amsterdam with a mate a few years ago, we had sum mushies and got completely fucked. went back to the hotel room and we were both lying there trying to sleep in this dark room. the door of the wardrobe randomly swung open and this moth came flying out, and my mate - who is about 20 stone and 5'8 - got up, stark bollock naked and completely freaked out, tried to start swatting the moth. he was so disorientated and was flailing around so manically that he put his elbow through the window and started screaming, all the while still trying to catch the moth, every time i even think about this i piss myself laughing, so funny.

yeah so anyway, drugs are bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steven Dedalus
Ask C about sleep walking...

I think he wins the prize for opening a window on the 4th floor of a hotel and stepping out, falling onto a concrete car park...waking up in glasgow royal infirmary. (he missed the helicopter ride...ho ho)

God, I remember that!

Although for some reason I thought it was Al.