aberdeen-music

New "artist" - Debutant

Guest idol_wild

Didn't you pick one up t'other evening?

I'll get one to you this month - I'm sure I'll see you at a gig...Danananananananananananananananananananana?

I won't be at that show, due to exams. Erm, I'm sure I'll pick one up soonish though. Didn't realise till afterwards you were giving them away, because I'm a massive idiot.

• 4 months later...

You went a bit bonkers with the vocal reverb. It sounds very unnatural; when would a whisper command such epic, resounding tail-offs? It also brings in a bunch of really high frequencies which seem to contrast with the overall feel of the piece. Studio effects need a bit of transparency, but for me the reverb really just sticks out like a sore thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
New track added. I have replaced King of Doublespeak with a live version which was recorded at Leith Tape Club about a year ago.

See what ya think.

Debutant on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

That's a really good tune, the ending is superb with all the guitars layered on top of each other...I think I counted four in total! Good work with the loop station.

Decent quality of recording as well for a live track.

Guest idol_wild
That's a really good tune, the ending is superb with all the guitars layered on top of each other...I think I counted four in total! Good work with the loop station.

Decent quality of recording as well for a live track.

Cheers! I think by the end of the song there are actually 9/10 layers, but some of them are doubled up just to add to the build of the spacey melody. I shall be recording the final version of this song soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...