aberdeen-music

New "artist" - Debutant

Guest idol_wild

i have no idea what was going on. it was all a bit strange but kinda cool. for those that can't be bothered decypering it i started typing a normal reply but my laptop went a bit wrong and wrote everything backwards.

dont be silly Dave, you really shouldn't be ashamed of the language of the photographer, i know it looks funny all typed up sensible style, but i'm sure when you and hog are down the pub it stops casual listeners finding out just how you folk make the rose come out red and everything else black and white at Kev and Shona's wedding.

d' you ken somitimes i think i'm mair funny than biz....

i"kkcle coockle FISHEYE LENSE ooochle bootle ag thingumy PHOTOSHOP arch!"

Proffessional photographer's eh, bit like that there Knights of the round table....

"bootle guch QUIT dooorley cuff-eh-buundle KARRTA boootlre oikky flange BECAUSE THEY WIDD NAE tootle bootle, peoples friend, uffy-dunk LET ME PLAY EXTREMES ullku, kakakakaak, MORE THAN WORDS, aaaach-uh, chiiipshop, ten paaast sixx, boooth, urga WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A CLASSIC, boootle, ech.

fiskermargh.

dont be silly Dave, you really shouldn't be ashamed of the language of the photographer, i know it looks funny all typed up sensible style, but i'm sure when you and hog are down the pub it stops casual listeners finding out just how you folk make the rose come out red and everything else black and white at Kev and Shona's wedding.

d' you ken somitimes i think i'm mair funny than biz....

i"kkcle coockle FISHEYE LENSE ooochle bootle ag thingumy PHOTOSHOP arch!"

Proffessional photographer's eh, bit like that there Knights of the round table....

"bootle guch QUIT dooorley cuff-eh-buundle KARRTA boootlre oikky flange BECAUSE THEY WIDD NAE tootle bootle, peoples friend, uffy-dunk LET ME PLAY EXTREMES ullku, kakakakaak, MORE THAN WORDS, aaaach-uh, chiiipshop, ten paaast sixx, boooth, urga WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A CLASSIC, boootle, ech.

fiskermargh.

hahaha, ace. true story.

Guest idol_wild
sorry i couldn't be there phil, was at frankie boyle. hope it went well though!

That's cool, Dave. Frankly, for this one, less was more. I wanted to get the first one out of the way. I'm a naturally nervous person, so I usually prefer playing to an empty room.

Which will be a problem if I want to properly pursue solo stuff.

:laughing:

Guest idol_wild
Nice one. Slight hangover now though. Great night!

Thanks for coming and not heckling. Definitely keen to do a versus with you if you reckon we'd be compatible.

Hungover? So you stayed out, eh. Booze hounds.

Guest idol_wild
I finally got round to having a listen.

I like it, especially Definition. You can't beat putting shit loads of delay and reverb over everything. The atmosphere created is really good.

I'll make the effort to coming and seeing you live.

Thanks for the encouragement, Jan.

I have two shows booked, currently. Though I may bottle it. So don't be surprised if I cancel them ;)

Guest Steven Dedalus
Thanks for the encouragement, Jan.

I have two shows booked, currently. Though I may bottle it. So don't be surprised if I cancel them ;)

I'm not going all the way accross the world for you to 'bottle it', you spineless wretch...

• 2 months later...
Guest idol_wild
Sounds good :up:

You leaving as an instrumental or are you going to add vocals at some point?

That one song shall forever remain instrumental. Though I do have some vocal ideas for it.

But the main idea is to layer it to fuck via a loop pedal when it comes to playing it live. But as of yet, I don't have the looping means.

Guest idol_wild
Well played, well recorded, with a nice ambience about it, but also incredibly simplistic and un-provoking to the point where I am hard-pushed to really say or feel much about it.

Entirely fair comment - I'm just a simple man at heart. :)

I've added another new song, Jeanne d'Arc.

MySpace.com - Debutant - Aberdeen, UK - K-POP / Italian pop - www.myspace.com/musicbydebutant

Pass comment/judge/lambast/praise/all of the above. 8-)